+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default What's on YOUR Xmas wish list?

We've got a thread discussing kid's Xmas presents, but I thought I'd create one for us too!

I am trying to decide what I want DH to get me this year - I'm thinking clothing could be the go.

This is what my parents are gifting me this year:

New linen (quilt cover/sheet/euro pillow case)
    PJ's/loungewear from Cotton On
    Myer's red box of beauty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I’ve asked DH for tickets to see Elton John next year. There’s still seats available for the Sunshine Coast concert in March.

Otherwise I want a cleaner.

I told Mum I’d be happy Coles/Myer vouchers so I can put them towards groceries and that would then free up money for a treat when I see something I want. I don’t usually want a lot of “things”. I’m happy with more practical gifts or things I can enjoy/experience.

I do need a new handbag, but I feel that’s a personal choice so I don’t want anyone else making that decision for me. I currently have an Oroton tote and I love it. I’ve had it for about 5-6 years now and it’s still going strong. Trouble is there’s a patch on the fabric on the outside that is wearing, presumably from rubbing against me when I walk, and it now catches on the hinges of the work lockers. If I could get another one the same I’d be happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoop earrings, cosmetic bag, Dusk candle.

As long as it’s not cushions we are good lol

I don’t have a dh only my kids or my mum to buy for me. Most years mum and I don’t gift because she gives a lot in her time to me and she’s super hard to buy for. One of those very basic simple people who doesn’t even watch movies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    New doona cover!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sodastream!!!

I want a new handbag too but the one i have my eye on is too pricey so for now I'll be happy with Sodastream 🤣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    night away at a hotel on my own/maybe with dh but babysitting overnight too hard as dd still wakes

lush products

sewing table/sewing area

that’s really about it. as always, i want intangibles; more time with dh and for myself, more time to sew. dunno, i’m not much of a stuff person i guess.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl (06-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A big picnic rug, I like the ones from picnic season.

Some really nice bath products - our new bath tub is beautiful and I would love to start having baths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my eye on a particular DKNY bag. I've sent dh the link, so we'll see if he decides to get it

I'm getting clothes from my parents, dh will get a present to open and then they're giving us money. I think we're going to get a good knife set with it (any recommendations?)

Otherwise, I'm stuck for ideas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want Libby Tricket’s book as well as Cathy Kelly’s latest.

I would love a lavender Dusk candle and some more stickers for my Kiki.K planner.

Also I’d love some earrings but not expensive ones as I lose them. I’ve been wearing Kmart ones but they fall out very easily at work.

I don’t think I’ll be getting anything this year but we will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    I have my eye on a particular DKNY bag. I've sent dh the link, so we'll see if he decides to get it

I'm getting clothes from my parents, dh will get a present to open and then they're giving us money. I think we're going to get a good knife set with it (any recommendations?)

Otherwise, I'm stuck for ideas.
    global knives or nothing. we’ve had ours since 2010 and they are amazing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

atomicmama (06-12-2019)