+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hey Hun. Sorry to heat about the bleeding, how frightening! I totally get it. I bled with my DD at 6.5 week and spent all night at the ED. Turns out bleeding is very common although no one told me that beforehand so I freaked out. Have they given a reason as to why?

I get the DIG thing. All good. We’ll be there when you’re ready ❤️

I’m a lot better than I have been. Still throwing up but I can function and have energy which is great. We also found out it’s a boy so I’m stoked Have you had a Harmony or 12 week scan yet?
    That's so cool!!! I just had a feeling that we might be having a boy but the symptoms match for a girl
    Have not done the harmony test yet. Most probably next week. Yea that is what I have heard that bleeding is very common and in ivf its even more common so 🤞🤞🤞🤞. That is good that you have some energy. I have nausea which seems to be getting lil better but still lacking energy. No throwing up for me thankfully!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arya20 View Post
    That's so cool!!! I just had a feeling that we might be having a boy but the symptoms match for a girl
    Have not done the harmony test yet. Most probably next week. Yea that is what I have heard that bleeding is very common and in ivf its even more common so 🤞🤞🤞🤞. That is good that you have some energy. I have nausea which seems to be getting lil better but still lacking energy. No throwing up for me thankfully!!
    Ah! The harmony test is always nice. Have you gone somewhere that gives you the courtesy scan before they draw the blood?
    Will you find out the gender?

I seem to have a few days where I’m OK and then one day where I’m sick again. I think it’s when he has a growth spurt or something. Either way it would be nice for it to go and stay gone!!

Let us know how you go!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girl! I would definitely get to know the gender. Its too much wait and I wanted to shop as well 😋
    The bleed scares me every time and i dont know how many ultrasounds have we done.evrrything good so far 🤞🤞🤞🤞 and soo good to see the baby everytime!! I think my DH is much more worried than me. I am going to meet an obstetrician on monday and she would be the one taking care of us from there. She should be telling us how to go further.
    I am more sick in the evening. Mornings are better. Its a lil bit difficult in office as I dont want to tell just yet. Did your results come back??

Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Ah! The harmony test is always nice. Have you gone somewhere that gives you the courtesy scan before they draw the blood?
    Will you find out the gender?

I seem to have a few days where I’m OK and then one day where I’m sick again. I think it’s when he has a growth spurt or something. Either way it would be nice for it to go and stay gone!!

Let us know how you go!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arya20 View Post
    Hey girl! I would definitely get to know the gender. Its too much wait and I wanted to shop as well
    The bleed scares me every time and i dont know how many ultrasounds have we done.evrrything good so far 🤞🤞🤞🤞 and soo good to see the baby everytime!! I think my DH is much more worried than me. I am going to meet an obstetrician on monday and she would be the one taking care of us from there. She should be telling us how to go further.
    I am more sick in the evening. Mornings are better. Its a lil bit difficult in office as I dont want to tell just yet. Did your results come back??
    Morning! Good luck today with the OB
    Maybe ask her for the stats around miscarriage at this stage of pregnancy to settle your mind. I can imagine the bleeding is scary but maybe knowing it’s like a 1% chance of loss or whatever will help to reassure you. When’s your NIPT booked in?

I’m so sick again 🤢 Bern throwing up all weekend. It’s the pits, I’m so over it.

Yep. All came back fine thank God. We’re having a boy We’re all happy, especially DD as she only wanted a brother lol.