+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc View Post
    Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! After my 3rd failed ivf cycle, I feel like I am finally finding my feet again, and now starting to move forward and get some answers. I have my follow up appt with my current fs tomorrow morning.

I then have another appt at a different clinic in the afternoon, eeeek! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should be asking my current FS and then what to ask the new FS moving forward. I am really nervous but also really excited to finally start moving forward and finding some answers!

Thank you xx
    Hi Emily,

Sorry to hear about the 3rd failed cycle.. it’s soo hard getting past them! I’m having a fet Monday and hoping it works so bad because I don’t know that I can take another negative!
    I had this thing done last year after my 2nd failed in a row... it was a scraping of my lining to be tested (to see if that was what was causing the embies not to implant)
    Maybe ask about having this done? My FS told me they normally do it after 3 x failed attempts.
    Goodluck with your appointments!! ⭐️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! After my 3rd failed ivf cycle, I feel like I am finally finding my feet again, and now starting to move forward and get some answers. I have my follow up appt with my current fs tomorrow morning.

I then have another appt at a different clinic in the afternoon, eeeek! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should be asking my current FS and then what to ask the new FS moving forward. I am really nervous but also really excited to finally start moving forward and finding some answers!

Thank you xx
    Hi Emilyc,

I had two natural miscarriages then two failed PGS tested embryos (one was a chemical) and asked if there were any more investigations I could get. All that was left was a hystoscopy and laparoscopy which involves day surgery. Even though I had no symptoms for endometriosis they actually found a fair bit and cut it out. I had my third PGS normal embryo transferred in December and I’m now almost 7 weeks pregnant (scan is on Monday to check it’s viable).

Could you ask about getting a hysto and lapar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Hi Emilyc,

I had two natural miscarriages then two failed PGS tested embryos (one was a chemical) and asked if there were any more investigations I could get. All that was left was a hystoscopy and laparoscopy which involves day surgery. Even though I had no symptoms for endometriosis they actually found a fair bit and cut it out. I had my third PGS normal embryo transferred in December and I’m now almost 7 weeks pregnant (scan is on Monday to check it’s viable).

Could you ask about getting a hysto and lapar?
    I've been given a 1% chance of getting pregnant with my own eggs. Confirmed by the 2nd Dr as well. So letting that sink in.. I am a mess!  

We still have another appt on the 3rd with another fs in Adelaide! See what he says.. but given that you can see SERs in my eggs is not a good sign. Current fs said give it 2 more cycles with my own eggs and then donor! He is willing to change thinga which is good! 

But also a very high chance I will need donor eggs! I am devastated! I am 28 soon to be 29 of an AMH of 32, yet my eggs are acting like they're 48 yrs old?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been given a 1% chance of getting pregnant with my own eggs. Confirmed by the 2nd Dr as well. So letting that sink in.. I am a mess!  

We still have another appt on the 3rd with another fs in Adelaide! See what he says.. but given that you can see SERs in my eggs is not a good sign. Current fs said give it 2 more cycles with my own eggs and then donor! He is willing to change thinga which is good! 

But also a very high chance I will need donor eggs! I am devastated! I am 28 soon to be 29 of an AMH of 32, yet my eggs are acting like they're 48 yrs old?!
    Im sorry this is happening to you. That’s really difficult especially because you are so young! Do they know why your eggs are low quality or is it just one of those things? It’s good you are getting other opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Im sorry this is happening to you. That’s really difficult especially because you are so young! Do they know why your eggs are low quality or is it just one of those things? It’s good you are getting other opinions.
    They didn't really say. They just said I have SERs in my eggs... Basically any doctor looking at my pre-tests and paper work would think I am an ideal candidate for IVF, however, my eggs aren't cooperating and aren't doing what they're suppose to do and are acting like they're eggs from a 48yo. It's really hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2beeeeeee View Post
    I’m 12th too lol although not sure because my embryo was a day six? Beautiful numbers ladies. Are you both feeling a little more relieved and reassured?
    Hey lovely.

I’ve just realised that I’ve not seen you in the August DIG. Everything still going OK?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET December/January 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Arya20 View Post
    Hey yea. I can actually hardly be on my phone, so nauseous. And I am in IT and have to be on computer all the time. And i didn't want to tell my manager just yet. I do have a day work from home but will have to talk to them for more than that. Still want to go further a few more weeks. I finally went to see my gp today and he has given me maxalon in cases when i really need it. So ill have it on really really bad day in ofc. So will see how it goes for another week.
    Hey you @Arya20 ! All going OK? You should head over and join us in the August DIG group
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 31-01-2020 at 21:57.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Hey girls
    3rd beta back.. my hcg is good at 40700 25dp5dt but my progesterone is down from 118 last week to 80?... I'm on 400mg progesterone supp as well... the nurse said it's normal for it to come down abit as Im further along? I'm 6w2d
    Anyone else in similar situation?
    Hello @Cooki
    How are you going? All OK I hope?
    Come over and join us in the August DIG. It’s quiet over there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hey you @Arya20 ! All going OK? You should head over and join us in the August DIG group
    Hey girl!!! Good so far. Bleeded/spotted 3 times so super scared. But got scans done after every bleed and good so far. Just too scared to join any DIG group And I am sure every mother does get worried to the point they get their baby and then the new worries kick in. How are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arya20 View Post
    Hey girl!!! Good so far. Bleeded/spotted 3 times so super scared. But got scans done after every bleed and good so far. Just too scared to join any DIG group And I am sure every mother does get worried to the point they get their baby and then the new worries kick in. How are you doing?
    Hey Hun. Sorry to heat about the bleeding, how frightening! I totally get it. I bled with my DD at 6.5 week and spent all night at the ED. Turns out bleeding is very common although no one told me that beforehand so I freaked out. Have they given a reason as to why?

I get the DIG thing. All good. We’ll be there when you’re ready ❤️

I’m a lot better than I have been. Still throwing up but I can function and have energy which is great. We also found out it’s a boy so I’m stoked Have you had a Harmony or 12 week scan yet?