+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2beeeeeee View Post
    Hang in there and don’t get down, it is so hard to remain calm and positive right? Yeah the pessaries really so make things down stairs unbearable lol. I feel like I’m getting my period since transfer but that’s about it so not sure if that’s a good sign or bad. Apart from that business as usual.
    Thank you.
    Yes, it is hard even more so when you have zero symptoms. I’ve never had an IVF BFN either. Only my DD and 2 x chems so a BFN will be a new experience. Just trying to mentally prepare myself for it.

How are you going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on day 9 of stims and had scary scan. Follicles from 12 to 28 mm 😳 Afraid of ohss now. Oh and she didn’t even bothered to tell me number of follicles and mentioned roughly around 45. I have pcos though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m going ok I guess probably feeling similar to you. How do you know if your having a chemical? I think the fact you have never had a negative result is a good sign! It means your body is extremely receptive to the process so I wouldn’t stress too much, hang in there, we are almost a week through. What have you got planned for the weekend to keep yourself busy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    I am on day 9 of stims and had scary scan. Follicles from 12 to 28 mm Afraid of ohss now. Oh and she didn’t even bothered to tell me number of follicles and mentioned roughly around 45. I have pcos though
    What has she advised as your next steps? Are you sore???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh we are really close in cycles, I am cd8 and had my first scan today as well! Did she mean you have around 45 follicles? that is crazy?! when is epu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m going ok I guess probably feeling similar to you. How do you know if your having a chemical? I think the fact you have never had a negative result is a good sign! It means your body is extremely receptive to the process so I wouldn’t stress too much, hang in there, we are almost a week through. What have you got planned for the weekend to keep yourself busy?
    A chemical means you get a positive pregnancy test, so the embryo implants. But the blood test shows a low HCG. My HCG’s were 15 and 25 for chemicals 1 and 2. You get your period about a week late and it’s very heavy. So like a super early miscarriage.

Sweltering in the park today with my daughter. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am at work so keeping busy but I work in retail and it is dead I think most people are enjoying Black Friday shopping online while at work haha. Does a chemical ever show on a pregnancy test? I’m paranoid I’ll have a chemical but how do you tell?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc View Post
    Hi Soulred, I am quite new to this forum as well. Not new to IVF!

We are doing IVF due to MFI as well and doing icsi, I am in SA and I had to have a ton of bloods done at the beginning to make sure I didn't have any infectious diseases like HIV etc. I also did a hycosy, to make sure my tubes weren't blocked!

I am currently doing my 3rd stim cycle, as the 1st 2 rounds weren't great and looks to be my egg quality is an issue. However, I pushed my last fs with questions prior to going on to another cycle, as to me, it didn't make sense as to why my cycles had failed and she was quite vague. Turns out i have hypothyroid, hoping this is the reason my egg quality is not great.

With my clinic we start injections (I am on Gonal) cd2, cd6 I go in for blood test to check hormones levels and that night I start my 2nd injection (Orgalutran) then cd8 I go in for another blood test and a scan. The scan is to check follicle size. On this day they determine if I will go in for egg collection on either cd11 or cd13. Everyone is different though.

How exciting for you though!
    Thanks for that info! I’m in SA too, meeting with Repromed in Dulwich on Monday. I believe I’ve had all the bloods done that are usually required, my GO was all over it and I have all results to take with me. The only thing I haven’t done though is to check if there are blocked tubes. I have very normal periods and ovulation, I’ve just assumed my lady bits are ok Who knows though! Hopefully we can start a cycle as soon as January, I’m just excited to get going - at least this way I know we definitely have a chance now rather than keep trying and hope things work the way it’s supposed to. Fingers crossed! I’m not a patient person though so this is going to be super frustrating for me probably haha!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulred For This Useful Post:

emilyc (29-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET December/January 2020

I am at work so keeping busy but I work in retail and it is dead I think most people are enjoying Black Friday shopping online while at work haha. Does a chemical ever show on a pregnancy test? I’m paranoid I’ll have a chemical but how do you tell?
    Yes, a chemical totally does. That’s what makes is so crappy. You get a BFP and then all of a sudden it goes away or gets fainter before a late AF. So basically you think you’re pregnant and then when you get bloods back you realise it’s not a viable pregnancy. I even got a ‘Pregnant 1-2 weeks’ reading on my clear blue digital last time.

Usually the line on a FRER is lighter than a viable BFP. Which is why a lot of ladies scrutinise their lines so much lol. The darker it is the darker the HCG level.

Here are the tests from my last chemical so you can see what I mean.

IMG_2889.jpg
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 29-11-2019 at 13:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What has she advised as your next steps? Are you sore???

We are going ahead with epu 🤞

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Believe in miracles For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (29-11-2019),emilyc (29-11-2019)