+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no symptoms with first child so hang in there. I think every transfer is different. Don’t lose hope, positive affirmations may help us all! Let’s try and be positive and hope for the best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2beeeeeee For This Useful Post:

Cooki (28-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulred View Post
    Hi ladies, I’m new to this thread and the whole IVF journey. My husband got his semen analysis results from the doctor yesterday. Unfortunately he has low sperm count and mobility. Doctor said it’s not possible to conceive naturally and the only way we can have a chance at parenthood is through ICSI. We actually already had an appointment booked with FS on Monday anyway to look into IUI, so at least the next step is just around the corner. I had a blood test on Tuesday to check on my ovarian reserve, I’m hoping the results come back ok 🤞🏼 I’m totally inexperienced with this stuff. Any advice on what I can expect at our first appointment? I’m going to assume we won’t be starting a cycle until sometime in the new year anyway, but would January be realistic do you think? Or would it be more than likely longer than that? Our doctor has performed all of the fertility tests to save us some time. I’m feeling anxious but at least we are lucky enough to have an actual diagnosis and we know what we are dealing with at least
    Hi @Soulred in Victoria you both need to get a police check and do some other legal paperwork but every state is different. Your fertility Clinic will be able to tell you what is required before you start. Maybe Jan if not you should be good to start in Feb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

Soulred (29-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2beeeeeee View Post
    I had the cramps hard, how are you feeling ?
    Cramp seem to ease up now.. Just a bit gassy now hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, I am half way through stimming, I will be going in for epu either next monday or wednesday! This is my 3rd stim cycle! Is anyone else currently stimming as well?

Sending everyone lots of baby dust and positive vibes! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Soulred, I am quite new to this forum as well. Not new to IVF!

We are doing IVF due to MFI as well and doing icsi, I am in SA and I had to have a ton of bloods done at the beginning to make sure I didn't have any infectious diseases like HIV etc. I also did a hycosy, to make sure my tubes weren't blocked!

I am currently doing my 3rd stim cycle, as the 1st 2 rounds weren't great and looks to be my egg quality is an issue. However, I pushed my last fs with questions prior to going on to another cycle, as to me, it didn't make sense as to why my cycles had failed and she was quite vague. Turns out i have hypothyroid, hoping this is the reason my egg quality is not great.

With my clinic we start injections (I am on Gonal) cd2, cd6 I go in for blood test to check hormones levels and that night I start my 2nd injection (Orgalutran) then cd8 I go in for another blood test and a scan. The scan is to check follicle size. On this day they determine if I will go in for egg collection on either cd11 or cd13. Everyone is different though.

How exciting for you though!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyc For This Useful Post:

Soulred (29-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is finding it hard not to test? I am going insane with google searches

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET December/January 2020

Who is finding it hard not to test? I am going insane with google searches
    Haha. Logically I know it’s too early. I don’t get a line until 8dp5dt so I’m not going to waste a test.. I’ll try and hold out until 9dp5dt.. I have been on Google a billion times today tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you almost need a two week holiday every two week wait fo get your mind off things! Any symptoms yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET December/January 2020

I know you almost need a two week holiday every two week wait fo get your mind off things! Any symptoms yet?
    None at all depressingly normal.
    The only one I have maybe due to the 4 pessaries a day is that I’m ‘wetting’ myself a lot. It’s not the usual discharge but watery squirts if you know what I mean?
    Sorry! TMI

How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    None at all depressingly normal.
    The only one I have maybe due to the 4 pessaries a day is that I’m ‘wetting’ myself a lot. It’s not the usual discharge but watery squirts if you know what I mean?
    Sorry! TMI

How about you?
    Hang in there and don’t get down, it is so hard to remain calm and positive right? Yeah the pessaries really so make things down stairs unbearable lol. I feel like I’m getting my period since transfer but that’s about it so not sure if that’s a good sign or bad. Apart from that business as usual.