+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FS was lovely today he seemed to take the failure as hard as I did.

I'm starting DHEA today for 3 full cycles then will stim in February with LH added to the FSH (not sure if I'll stay on 375 gonal f or go down a bit as we got the same amount of embryos from 300) and take melatonin from CD1 in Febs stim to EPU

So that's project improve egg quality I think I feel good about this, he said we're going unconventional but I'm good with unconventional

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

doglilac (05-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @amys1986
    Your bt today? If so goodluck!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

amys1986 (04-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2beeeeeee View Post
    YES sorry lol 1/11/2019
    Haha.

OK. So it’s been 4 weeks and 4 days since the 1st November so that’s how far along you are If the 1/11 was the first day of your last period or CD1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So today it’s 9dp5dt and I’ve started to have proper period cramps and lower back pain.. today was the first day that I was actually less numb/shocked and I thought that I should just embrace it. So it’s Sod’s law that now AF feels like it’s coming. I’m so scared it’s another chemical and there’s nothing I can do..
    This all sucks so much

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

BabyO (04-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2beeeeeee View Post
    Yes don’t lose hope I had no symptoms with my first success either! What is everyone doing this Saturday night? My child has hit the hay early so might watch some movies with dh . Thanks Jussi for the tip about the tests I will order some! Anyone going to test this coming week?
    You’re welcome I’m planning to test Saturday. Beta is scheduled for next Tuesday. I did get a bit carried away and wasted a couple tests yesterday and this morning at 5dp5dt but it was too early so the negative result is inconclusive... I did however get a positive at 3dpt with my first ivf success, but she was a fresh transfer not frozen. This one was frozen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    OK ladies. I caved. More because I was angry and annoyed and wanted a negative to show itself so I could clear my head a bit of all the ‘what ifs’ and gets some closure.

And this happened..

I am however not a) actually believing what I’m seeing and b) not allowing myself to get excited a I’ve just had two chemicals. I’ve not had a line this dark this early tho so let’s see what the next few days does.

Has anyone else caved too?

Attachment 102470
    That’s awesome. My first bfp has always been the same darkness as that on frer, and I’ve been pregnant 6 times. The teller is if it gets darker in the coming days 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    That’s awesome. My first bfp has always been the same darkness as that on frer, and I’ve been pregnant 6 times. The teller is if it gets darker in the coming days 🤞
    Should probably mention, not all of those 6 pregnancies led to live births. But the healthy ones were the ones that got darker. The ones that were not viable got lighter in the days following.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sure is a rollercoaster isn’t it. I’m still planning on getting drunk at my Xmas party as a back up if this line disappears over the next few days!!

That’s my consolation prize, alcohol lol

No idea about BT results as it’s just a generic GP. Maybe tomorrow?

Still feel nothing too. No sore boobs, nothing. I thought I had a bit of nausea again yesterday but it’s one of those things that’s hard to know if you’re imagining it

🤞🤞🤞 for Wednesday xx
    My first ivf miracle I had no symptoms whatsoever. I had sore boobs from the hormones from doing a fresh cycle, but once I got a bfp the symptoms disappeared and the sore boobs went away. She is a healthy 22 month old now

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today it’s 9dp5dt and I’ve started to have proper period cramps and lower back pain.. today was the first day that I was actually less numb/shocked and I thought that I should just embrace it. So it’s Sod’s law that now AF feels like it’s coming. I’m so scared it’s another chemical and there’s nothing I can do..
    This all sucks so much
    Take a deep breath "today you are pregnant"
    It could be Relaxin, with my BFP I had hip pain so bad I was sure it was ectopic, I know that didn't end well but it wasn't what I feared.

Sending all my love 🤞

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (04-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Just got the call from my clinic and its a big fat POSITIVE!
    They want to see my levels over 50 and they were at 87 so she said thats a good sign. Have to go back again in a week for another blood test to make sure it is continuing to rise.
    Yikes!!
    @amiracle4me dont stress everyone says pregnancy symptoms can feel identical to period symptoms. Not long to go till your test and then you can put your mind at ease.

I am still going to stress until next week to the next blood test now to make sure that my levels are going up still.

This is a big deal for us because in the whole time I have been with my husband we have never fallen pregnant/miscarriage, nothing. We have no kids this will be our first if all goes to plan. Now to go home and break it to my hubby!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amys1986 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (04-12-2019),BabyO (04-12-2019),Cooki (04-12-2019),doglilac (05-12-2019),Lozzylou79 (04-12-2019)