+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    I’m doing pretty well lots of little sharp twinges down low yesterday which I’m hoping was implantation, but who knows πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ they say at this point any β€˜symptoms’ are just the progesterone... but we can hope

This is my 9th ET (7th FET). 1 pregnancy (MC) last year. A few corrective surgeries and protocol tweaks along the way. Fingers crossed this is our take home baby (and yours!)

With your last FET, was it a medicated or natural cycle? Do you know what day you ovulated (if at all)? And (probably a silly question) were you on progesterone before/after transfer?
    Oh I hope that was implantation for you!! Fingers crossed!! Oh true! I’m not on any progesterone which makes me nervous!! They are doing completely natural both times so I’m hoping this one is the last 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🠀žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€ž 🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻
    Last cycle it appeared that I ovulated on day 18, had the transfer day 23 and by day 28 I was out so the cycle was all over the place really. This cycle they monitored me with bloods until i ovulated on day 14/15 then did the transfer on day 20 so I am hoping this cycle works better so stressful! When I got pregnant on my first cycle with my daughter it was all medicated so the symptoms could have been the meds but it was mainly cramps and back pain.... I thought I was out for sure!! This round is similar but no meds so I’m freaking out lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (15-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Oh I hope that was implantation for you!! Fingers crossed!! Oh true! I’m not on any progesterone which makes me nervous!! They are doing completely natural both times so I’m hoping this one is the last 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🠀žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€ž 🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻
    Last cycle it appeared that I ovulated on day 18, had the transfer day 23 and by day 28 I was out so the cycle was all over the place really. This cycle they monitored me with bloods until i ovulated on day 14/15 then did the transfer on day 20 so I am hoping this cycle works better so stressful! When I got pregnant on my first cycle with my daughter it was all medicated so the symptoms could have been the meds but it was mainly cramps and back pain.... I thought I was out for sure!! This round is similar but no meds so I’m freaking out lol
    I don’t think you should be nervous (well, any more than usual ) - you’ve ovulated, so your body will be producing its own progesterone it’s good they monitored you with bloods to confirm your ovulation date.

Everything crossed this one works for you! 🀞

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it helps reassure you, I had no meds this time, monitored with blood tests until ovulation, then a 5day transfer. I’m currently 5 weeks pregnant.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

a million dreams (15-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don’t think you should be nervous (well, any more than usual ) - you’ve ovulated, so your body will be producing its own progesterone it’s good they monitored you with bloods to confirm your ovulation date.

Everything crossed this one works for you! 🀞
    Yeah I’m trying not to worry but I’ve not normally got these cramps on both sides and if happens more when I move too much or lift my 2 year old I am such an over thinker!! I’m wondering if I should ring my clinic tomorrow and ask them incase they want to check my progesterone levels? gosh ivf is so stressful isn’t it haha thankyou!! I hope so too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    If it helps reassure you, I had no meds this time, monitored with blood tests until ovulation, then a 5day transfer. I’m currently 5 weeks pregnant.
    Oh congratulations!! Did you have any cramping or anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I’m trying not to worry but I’ve not normally got these cramps on both sides and if happens more when I move too much or lift my 2 year old I am such an over thinker!! I’m wondering if I should ring my clinic tomorrow and ask them incase they want to check my progesterone levels? gosh ivf is so stressful isn’t it haha thankyou!! I hope so too!!
    I think cramping is normal, but if you want to call your clinic for reassurance then you should

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think cramping is normal, but if you want to call your clinic for reassurance then you should
    Ah haha it’s such a minefield!! I might mention it to my dr tomorrow at work and see what he thinks but I guess he won’t really know either haha oh dear, thankyou I think that’s probably what I’ll do

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little bit, but not a lot. My boobs are so heavy though. I mostly notice it when I take my bra off though and not all day. I’ve been really bloated and hungry which isn’t fun... I felt like I had more symptoms with my fresh transfer, but that was the medication I think because the symptoms disappeared as soon as I got a positive test with her.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be (15-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it helps, I cramped heaps with my eldest daughter, not ivf, but I was sure I was getting my period. My two ivf transfers have had far less symptoms than when I conceived naturally. The cramping is normal though and it can be really hard to tell if it’s PMS or pregnancy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    If it helps, I cramped heaps with my eldest daughter, not ivf, but I was sure I was getting my period. My two ivf transfers have had far less symptoms than when I conceived naturally. The cramping is normal though and it can be really hard to tell if it’s PMS or pregnancy...
    Thankyou it does I know when I did my fresh cycle I had cramps on the same side I am now but I had OHSS too so it’s all so different!! It seems to be cramping more with increased activity and lifting so who flipping knows πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I wish I could look through my belly button and see what was happening

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

jussi (15-12-2019)