+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Christmas treats.

Xmas toffees - I use the silicone Xmas ice cube trays from I think Kmart or woolies , I make red and green toffees and have them in a big glass jar on my dining table (mini Xmas tree and Santa shapes) and put in little jars as gifts

Xmas tree brownies - we leave these for Santa , literally just use a Xmas tree cookie cutter to cut shapes out of the brownie , put a candy cane stick at the bottom , white icing as tinsel and smarties or m and ms as baubles

Clinker rocky road - make in a bunt tin so it looks like a wreath , drizzle with white chocolate and use Jaffa’s and mint leave lollies to decorate

Passionfruit or lemon cordial - I always make this in December for the kids (and to add alcohol to use as Xmas cocktails for us!)

Mango pudding - not necessarily for Xmas but it’s always a summer dessert I make (and I will do them this years for Xmas dinner desserts)

Pavlova wreath - usually requested holiday time dessert , I do with cherries and raspberry coulis usually but will do mango cream , white chocolate and fresh mango this year (I did just see a recipe for a long pavlova plank - literally a metre long! Would look great as a table centrepiece for dessert so am contemplating that too!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I think these are what I was thinking of
    Yes! These! I love them!