+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 195
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,884
    Thanked
    217
    Reviews
    0
    I am on cd4 just waiting fir AF to clear up.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thecrazycatlady For This Useful Post:

    JanieH (26-11-2019)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    How is everyone feeling? A few of us are in our fertile window I think!
    @IEP @Jess1889 @Soulred @Thecrazycatlady

    🤞🤞🤞
    Yes in my fertile window over here! Think I aced ovulation timing this month, whether that turns into a pregnancy or not though, I can only hope! 🤞🏼 Clearblue OPK was low on Monday, hit peak yesterday morning and again last night (I have 2 test readers) then back to low again this morning. No high ovulation detected at all, went from nothing to peak!! In the meantime, I had a blood test this morning for AMH in prep for first appointment with FS next week. If we’re still not successful this cycle then at least we’re already planning the next stages with FS

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulred For This Useful Post:

    JanieH (26-11-2019)

  5. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulred View Post
    Yes in my fertile window over here! Think I aced ovulation timing this month, whether that turns into a pregnancy or not though, I can only hope! 🤞🏼 Clearblue OPK was low on Monday, hit peak yesterday morning and again last night (I have 2 test readers) then back to low again this morning. No high ovulation detected at all, went from nothing to peak!! In the meantime, I had a blood test this morning for AMH in prep for first appointment with FS next week. If we’re still not successful this cycle then at least we’re already planning the next stages with FS
    🤞🤞🤞🤞

    You and I are are almost exactly the same for O date! Good luck to you for a big BFP this cycle... DH and I are going to BD tomorrow and Thursday as well as today, just in case!

  6. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    Oooh! Exciting! How are you feeling?
    This cycle feels a little different but I think it’s because I’ve been using vitex and mega B... earlier pimples, a little more moody and extra sore boobs but at the moment I’m just putting it down to those supplements. How are you feeling?

  7. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IEP View Post
    This cycle feels a little different but I think it’s because I’ve been using vitex and mega B... earlier pimples, a little more moody and extra sore boobs but at the moment I’m just putting it down to those supplements. How are you feeling?
    Right in the middle of the big O at the moment so exhausted from all the BDing ... I’ve been having a few O pains but nothing major otherwise.

    Good over all though, FX and staying positive for this cycle

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    Right in the middle of the big O at the moment so exhausted from all the BDing ... I’ve been having a few O pains but nothing major otherwise.

    Good over all though, FX and staying positive for this cycle
    Fun! Are you doing anything different this month?

  9. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IEP View Post
    Fun! Are you doing anything different this month?
    Different how? Different BDs?

    I’m actually listening to this fertility affirmation and hypnosis album on the way to work. Sounds crazy I know and usually I’m an eye roller at that kind of thing but I’ve felt really calm and stress free as a result so maybe the subliminal messages are doing their job!

    As for anything else, just making sure I’m eating lots of leafy greens and minimising trans fats... lots of water and only 1 coffee a day!

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    Different how? Different BDs?

    I’m actually listening to this fertility affirmation and hypnosis album on the way to work. Sounds crazy I know and usually I’m an eye roller at that kind of thing but I’ve felt really calm and stress free as a result so maybe the subliminal messages are doing their job!

    As for anything else, just making sure I’m eating lots of leafy greens and minimising trans fats... lots of water and only 1 coffee a day!


    The subliminal stress reducing sounds ideal! Is is from iTunes?

  11. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IEP View Post


    The subliminal stress reducing sounds ideal! Is is from iTunes?
    Yes! I’m using Hypnosis for Fertility by Bree Taylor Molyneaux when I drive to work and then Meditation 101 : Sleep Relaxing Songs by Meditation Masters

    Sleeping so much better!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JanieH For This Useful Post:

    IEP (27-11-2019)

  13. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    165
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    How is everyone feeling? A few of us are in our fertile window I think!
    @IEP @Jess1889 @Soulred @Thecrazycatlady

    🤞🤞🤞
    My fertile window starts today, still low fertility on CB advanced opk. Feeling fine 😂 just impatient. A bit irritated today because some of my colleagues (I’m a nurse) tonight told me I’m crazy for trying for another baby. I’ve got a 9 and 7 year old and they are making me second guess my choices. I hate it when people tell me how hard it’s going to be etc to go back to the baby stage. I know that, but DH have decided to add one more to our family, plus I only just turned 30 so it’s not like I’m pushing the limits age wise.


 

Similar Threads

  1. What would you do if you were going to TTC in 2019
    By Smile321 in forum Pregnancy Fitness & Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17-02-2019, 17:40
  2. TTC in December
    By Shelly68 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 22:38
  3. TTC December 2009?
    By pretzel0 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-07-2009, 14:42
  4. **TTC - December Testing Calendar**
    By Lilith in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 759
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 08:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
TinderGeneral Chat
School gate politicsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 TTC ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
First FETIVF Newbies - What you want to know
Pregnancy announcement wording...Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Do kids really need a big backyard as they get older?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat

ADVERTISEMENT