+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 130
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    730
    Thanked
    1,598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @IEP I just wanted to jump in here and say continue with the vitex, you will need to be on it for at least 4-6 cycles to see if it changes your cycle to what it should, a shorter LP with only one day of spotting before your period starts is much better than 3 days of spotting with a slightly longer LP, you could also try vit b6 to help lengthen it as well , I would continue taking it through your whole cycle also if your not doing that.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

    IEP (05-12-2019)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    133
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I need encouragement not to start peeing on sticks. I’m only 3dpo the temptation is real

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess1889 For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (04-12-2019),JanieH (04-12-2019)

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess1889 View Post
    I need encouragement not to start peeing on sticks. I’m only 3dpo the temptation is real
    Haha I’m 8DPO and couldn’t help myself this morning... SURPRISE! BFN of course

  6. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    Day 3 of cramps and no AF. This is unusual for me. It'snormally only max 24 hours before. And of course, now I'm thinking worst case scenario...that my cervix is still scarred closed post-op. Going to go see my GP today, even if only for peace of mind.

    UPDATE: GP said this could be implantation cramping (BFN at GP although I expected that because it was BFN with FMU today) but obviously if I'm still cramping without AF by the weekend I need to go back and he will do as scan to make sure my uterus hasn't got any fluid in it. If I stop cramping and no AF by Monday/Tuesaday I need to POAS.
    He's given me BC pills for if AF shows in the mean time so I can regulate things for a couple of months. Also tested for a UTI but that was clear.
    Last edited by MrsB92; 04-12-2019 at 10:26. Reason: Update

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Day 3 of cramps and no AF. This is unusual for me. It'snormally only max 24 hours before. And of course, now I'm thinking worst case scenario...that my cervix is still scarred closed post-op. Going to go see my GP today, even if only for peace of mind.

    UPDATE: GP said this could be implantation cramping (BFN at GP although I expected that because it was BFN with FMU today) but obviously if I'm still cramping without AF by the weekend I need to go back and he will do as scan to make sure my uterus hasn't got any fluid in it. If I stop cramping and no AF by Monday/Tuesaday I need to POAS.
    He's given me BC pills for if AF shows in the mean time so I can regulate things for a couple of months. Also tested for a UTI but that was clear.
    Oh wow, I hope everything is okay!

    How are you feeling tonight?

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    so 1dpo I thought i ovulated on monday but actually ovulated yesterday. oh well we did a few times anyway so 🤞 for the 2ww!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thecrazycatlady For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma (06-12-2019),JanieH (05-12-2019)

  10. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    Fingers crossed for you

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

    Thecrazycatlady (05-12-2019)

  12. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    Oh wow, I hope everything is okay!

    How are you feeling tonight?
    The cramps disappeared at like.lunch time again and haven't appeared again this morning (yet...) I feel fine otherwise, no signs either way which is strange because I've had every sign at some point so far and today, nothing!
    At this stage my GP isn't worried about anything to do with my cervix simply because they're not severe cramps, only what would be considered "normal" if AF was actually here and I'm not super bloated or showing signs of infection. I'm still hoping that this is good news (implantation cramping) and I get a BFP early next week.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

    JanieH (05-12-2019)

  14. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    @IEP I just wanted to jump in here and say continue with the vitex, you will need to be on it for at least 4-6 cycles to see if it changes your cycle to what it should, a shorter LP with only one day of spotting before your period starts is much better than 3 days of spotting with a slightly longer LP, you could also try vit b6 to help lengthen it as well , I would continue taking it through your whole cycle also if your not doing that.
    Thanks! I was taking vitex and mega B and I’ll keep them up for a while now I think. I did think it ‘felt’ healthier this time. Only time will tell!

  15. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    59
    Reviews
    0
    Sooo... I tested this morning... 10DPO so very early...

    And I got a faint line! Hopefully you guys can see it too and I’m not insane 🤞IMG_1635.jpg

    FX it sticks

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to JanieH For This Useful Post:

    Thecrazycatlady (06-12-2019)


 

Similar Threads

  1. What would you do if you were going to TTC in 2019
    By Smile321 in forum Pregnancy Fitness & Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17-02-2019, 17:40
  2. TTC in December
    By Shelly68 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 22:38
  3. TTC December 2009?
    By pretzel0 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-07-2009, 14:42
  4. **TTC - December Testing Calendar**
    By Lilith in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 759
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 08:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...