+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    @Jess1889

I am hoping for a Christmas (early) announcement too! I have an idea of a present for my parents and the in laws to announce! Oh please let us have a Christmas announcement happy ending Jess!
    @MrsB92

Lol I bet CD1 is the best feeing ever after implanon... I don’t know how you ladies do it! I’d be going crazy!
    I hope you can both get a gorgeous Christmas announcement!

Right now it's just cramps and back/leg (hip) aches so I'm still cursing the universe but knowing it's on its way is great lol must remember to start temping though, it'll give me something to do now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

JanieH (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh i hope you guys gets a bfp for xmas! I also love xmas, even moreso since i have dd! Well its o day so we dtd this morning and yesterday hopefully go again tonight! 🤞🤞

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thecrazycatlady For This Useful Post:

JanieH (02-12-2019),JJZK (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecrazycatlady View Post
    Ohh i hope you guys gets a bfp for xmas! I also love xmas, even moreso since i have dd! Well its o day so we dtd this morning and yesterday hopefully go again tonight! 🤞🤞
    Oooh!! Good luck! You might even have a BFP for Christmas too!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JanieH For This Useful Post:

Thecrazycatlady (03-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due tomorrow. Temp drop and spotting yesterday. Spotting and BFN this morning. I know I’m not out till I’m out but it’s not looking good. I have a Christmas dinner with close girlfriends tonight so I did my hair nice today, threw on some lippy and am looking forward to seeing their smiles when they unwrap their gifts! At least with bad news near Christmas there’s still lots of parties and presents and family and friends to keep spirits high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IEP View Post
    AF due tomorrow. Temp drop and spotting yesterday. Spotting and BFN this morning. I know I’m not out till I’m out but it’s not looking good. I have a Christmas dinner with close girlfriends tonight so I did my hair nice today, threw on some lippy and am looking forward to seeing their smiles when they unwrap their gifts! At least with bad news near Christmas there’s still lots of parties and presents and family and friends to keep spirits high.
    Oh bummer... At least December is filled with distractions to soften the blow.

FX for next cycle for you x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JanieH For This Useful Post:

IEP (03-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out my sister is like 9 weeks pregnant "by accident." Bummed out, but happy for them. I mean, who doesn't live newborn cuddles?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

BabyO (03-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Just found out my sister is like 9 weeks pregnant "by accident." Bummed out, but happy for them. I mean, who doesn't live newborn cuddles?
    You could be joining her! 3 months apart will be beautiful!

My sister is 6 months along and got pregnant the first month so I know that little split second of ‘why not me?’ but then you realise that it’s fantastic news and I really haven’t been trying for that long anyway...

I just hope that I get to be pregnant with her 🤞

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JanieH For This Useful Post:

IEP (03-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being pregnant alongside a sister is awesome. Both her and I have 4 kids each already and we've been pregnant together for 2 of 4...our 5 year olds and 2 year olds. In fact, she was only 3 weeks behind me with our 2 year olds.
    I did have that pang of sadness especially because it was a slip up with BC...but, like I said, who doesn't love newborn cuddles? And hey, even if I don't fall pregnant soon, babysitting is just as good

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

JanieH (03-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    Oh bummer... At least December is filled with distractions to soften the blow.

FX for next cycle for you x
    Although AF was due tomorrow she came today 4 cycles ago I moved from 11 day LP to 12 day LP but for the last 2 cycles I’ve had 4 days of spotting before AF. This cycle I tried vitex (dw I did a lot of research beforehand) and have now had an 11 day LP with 1 day spotting before AF. Im so confused as to which is healthier and what to do! And plus also is that even the problem? Gah!! So confused and frustrated! Sorry for venting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IEP View Post
    Although AF was due tomorrow she came today 4 cycles ago I moved from 11 day LP to 12 day LP but for the last 2 cycles I’ve had 4 days of spotting before AF. This cycle I tried vitex (dw I did a lot of research beforehand) and have now had an 11 day LP with 1 day spotting before AF. Im so confused as to which is healthier and what to do! And plus also is that even the problem? Gah!! So confused and frustrated! Sorry for venting
    I’m sorry that AF has arrived. I’m no help with LP length, I’ve never really tracked or researched it. But I can tell you that I have a 27 day cycle, I ovulate on day 12-13 and I always have spotting 3 days before AF arrives. Fingers crossed for you for next cycle.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jess1889 For This Useful Post:

IEP (05-12-2019)