+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Prof. Kelton Tremellen

Hiya,

I am about to do my 3rd ICSI stim cycle with Professor Kelton Tremellen. We got transferred to him after we had some issues with our past Dr. I am currently being treated for Hypothyroid. Has anyone had success with him?

Would love to hear feedback on how long it took to have success with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Are you seeing him at Repromed? Who was your previous doctor if you don't mind me asking?

I am a previous patient of Repromed. I strongly suggest you ask to see all of your medical notes. I went for a 2nd opinion at another clinic and so I asked Repromed to forward my records to me and I was absolutely disgusted to see they had failed to tell me that written in my lab notes from very 1st IVF cycle was "very poor egg quality" (at 23 years old).

They hid a couple of other important details from me and suggested I just keep trying. They didn't care about me at all, only business and making money.

They told me I didn't need PGS because I was "young and healthy and skinny". So why wasn't I naturally pregnant? Well, I demanded PGS and thankfully I did because that was how my balanced translocation was discovered (none of the embryos were healthy).

Please, just be cautious with them. It is a business after all. Money, money, money.

All the best!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie25 For This Useful Post:

emilyc (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Goldie,

Thank you for your response! This was exactly how I was feeling before I even knew my Previous Dr neglected to test my TSH levels, when this is meant to be one of the 1st things to check, even when I told her my mum had an underactive thyroid. Her name Was Hilary Whittle. She never actually listened to me or my partner, constantly talking over us. And when I found out about my thyroid she was fired haha! We took this issue further with the General Manager of Repromed and because of the neglect to test us and other issues, we have been given a free cycle.

I am also young in the scheme of things 28, and when she kept saying my egg quality was bad, it just didn't up for me. So now Kelton has done further tests and currently being treated for Hypothyroid, I have a follow up appt with him on the 20th to find out my results. I think because of how the meeting went, they will be doing everything to try and make us happy and get this to work now.

What is happening with your cycles now? Have you had any success?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also who did you have at Repromed?