+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I highly recommend Dr N and the team at Embryoland. I fell pregnant with my son on my second DE attempt. We had 8 embryos that made it to blastocyst stage. Dr N and his team are hardworking, genuine and trustworthy. Two things stood out to me. The first, when we initially spoke to him via Skype, we thanked him at the end of the conversation. He said not to thank him until we were holding our baby. The second is in relation to one Sunday evening when I ran out of meds and couldn't get anymore from several pharmacies we visited. I texted him and he called me immediately. He suggested we meet him at the clinic so he could provide me with my requisite dose. I couldn't believe he would do that when he gets so little time to enjoy his family. I didn't need to in the end, as I found what I needed at another pharmacy. However, his offer left a lasting impression on me. We chose the clinic because we felt we had a great rapport with him, we felt we could trust him and because he had a proven track record. Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Notalone; 05-11-2019 at 04:41.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notalone For This Useful Post:

Moc24 (05-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    I also went through Ruth and can not recommend her enough. She will look at your case and then tell you if there is any further testing, information she needs and will guide you so that you have the best chance of it working. Good luck 🤞
    Thank you 🥰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InfertileAf View Post
    Hi all, i am new to this site and actually not in Australia. I live in the US- however i am considering doing an IVF treatment in Greece and know several of you travel to Greece for treatment. I am looking to Embryoland clinic in Athens. I’m curious if anyone has any info on the clinic that they could share? Or knows if anyone who has been? Reading the reviews they all sound amazing but it’s hard to know if they are legit reviews or paid reviews. This would be my first attempt at IVF. I’ve just recently had my first IUI which failed and don’t have the funds to keep doing this over and over again. We have already gone through our little bit of savings on the testing we had and the IUI procedure and will be maxing out pretty much every credit card to make it to Greece. So In a nutshell- i need this to work the first time and find the very best doctor in Greece. In the US it’s so costly for infertility and insurance covers 0% - which is a joke considering infertility is an ACTUAL medical condition! Hence why i am traveling abroad.
    My husband and i have been ttc on and off for almost 8 years. 3 miscarriages and no live births.
    I have a hormonal imbalance and MTHFR and my husband has severe morphology with just 1% normal sperm.
    So we need lots of help!
    Any info on Embryoland would be greatly appreciated. Or any clinic that someone trusts and has had success at in Athens.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi! I'm from Australia and I have 16 month old twins thanks to Dr Nikos at Embryoland! I would definitely Skype with him, it's so worth it!

Will you be using your own eggs/sperm or donor eggs/sperm?

All the best!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldie25 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (06-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie25 View Post
    Hi! I'm from Australia and I have 16 month old twins thanks to Dr Nikos at Embryoland! I would definitely Skype with him, it's so worth it!

Will you be using your own eggs/sperm or donor eggs/sperm?

All the best!
    @Goldie25
    I will be using my own eggs. I’m actually also looking into seeing a reproductive immunologist while I’m there. I’m reaching out to Ruth Pellow over the weekend to get her advice on where to go for that testing. I have MTHFR and i have a family medical history of auto immune disorders so I really need to have that checked. I’ve had three miscarriages over the course of 7-8 years. It takes us a very long time achieve pregnancy because my husband has a morphology issue with his swimmers. He’s been on medication for a few months now so I’m hoping things turn around since he does not want us using any DS.
    Since we really don’t have the funds to keep trying this again and again I’m trying to do as many tests possible to figure out all of the underlining issues so our transfer sticks.
    Also congrats on your twins. That’s so amazing! 👶🏼👶🏼And thank your so much for your feedback on the embryoland clinic! ❤️✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Notalone View Post
    I highly recommend Dr N and the team at Embryoland. I fell pregnant with my son on my second DE attempt. We had 8 embryos that made it to blastocyst stage. Dr N and his team are hardworking, genuine and trustworthy. Two things stood out to me. The first, when we initially spoke to him via Skype, we thanked him at the end of the conversation. He said not to thank him until we were holding our baby. The second is in relation to one Sunday evening when I ran out of meds and couldn't get anymore from several pharmacies we visited. I texted him and he called me immediately. He suggested we meet him at the clinic so he could provide me with my requisite dose. I couldn't believe he would do that when he gets so little time to enjoy his family. I didn't need to in the end, as I found what I needed at another pharmacy. However, his offer left a lasting impression on me. We chose the clinic because we felt we had a great rapport with him, we felt we could trust him and because he had a proven track record. Best of luck to you.

@Notalone
    Thanks so much for your feedback. I’ve been hearing nothing but great things about Dr N! I had a terrible experience with the RE i was using here in the states. I’m shocked at the lack of care and compassion some doctors show.
    It’s such an emotional journey and i just want to be able to understand the process without feeling like an idiot for asking questions and wanting to be treated with kindness. He never explained a thing to me before, during, and after my IUI. And while i was in the middle of it, He kept talking to the nurse and my husband the whole time as if i wasn’t even there. I felt like “a job” not a person. I didn’t even get asked how i was doing.
    This clinic had zero bedside manor. Everyone there was super cold and unwelcoming. I felt like i was burdening them with my infertility. I wish i just used that $6k spent there and just went straight to Greece. 🙄

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InfertileAf For This Useful Post:

Notalone (14-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InfertileAf View Post
    @Notalone
    Thanks so much for your feedback. I’ve been hearing nothing but great things about Dr N! I had a terrible experience with the RE i was using here in the states. I’m shocked at the lack of care and compassion some doctors show.
    It’s such an emotional journey and i just want to be able to understand the process without feeling like an idiot for asking questions and wanting to be treated with kindness. He never explained a thing to me before, during, and after my IUI. And while i was in the middle of it, He kept talking to the nurse and my husband the whole time as if i wasn’t even there. I felt like “a job” not a person. I didn’t even get asked how i was doing.
    This clinic had zero bedside manor. Everyone there was super cold and unwelcoming. I felt like i was burdening them with my infertility. I wish i just used that $6k spent there and just went straight to Greece.
    Most of us have had similar experiences with our doctors at home and completely different experiences in Greece. Re the money you spent, it's only once you get through the process that you realise that it was better spent on donor eggs. I did 4 cycles before I reached that conclusion.... I lost time and money. We are all on our own journeys and we reach that point of understanding at different times. You're on the right path now. Stay positive. Sending you lots of baby dust!