Closed Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default South Africa Egg Donor ad Clinic

Hey everyone. Hope you are all keeping well.
    So, the update with my partner and myself is that we have decided on going to South Africa for our little bundle of joy 🤞.
    We just need some advice on clinics and donor agencies as my partner is a bit apprehensive on us going to a country we’ve never been to, giving them loads of money and putting all our trust that they are a genuine, certified, trustworthy and successfully used via word of mouth.
    He has been on Facebook looking for anything we should be concerned about.
    We have looked on all the donor agencies that some of you ladies have suggested and we have also been guided to Cape Fertility Clinic in Cape Town.
    Can anyone advise us as to which donor agency in south Africa is the best to use please?
    Also has anyone else used Cape Fertility Clinic?
    We just want to be sure as with each agency and the clinic, there’s been lots of fees that have been thrown at us and our minds are boggling with information overload.
    We would just like advice on which donor agency is a cut above the rest and all the information you can provide on Cape Fertility Clinic please?
    If there are other clinics in South Africa that have been used, can you let us know which ones you used and what your experiences were please?
    The sooner my partner and I can make a joint decision, the sooner we can move forward with holding our baby in our arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll close this thread now as there's a link to the main South Africa discussion area.