Closed Thread
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky74 View Post
    Fresh donor cycle using partners sperm. We had two embryos transferred but only one has taken . This was my first time.
    I’m feeling ok just tired and so much swelling in my legs & Carpal tunnel but that’s ok it’s all worth it
    Congrats! That is so exciting! 🥰🥰
    Have u got some wrist splints for your carpal tunnel? I had it bad too.. and almost had to wear them daily by the end!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussiesofftogreece For This Useful Post:

Vicky74 (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiesofftogreece View Post
    Thanks for everyone’s reply regarding ovulation. As you said it’s okay to ovulate but it comes down to knowing if you have and then taking the right amount of progesterone - in my case 4 days.
    I was lucky and blood test showed that I hadn’t. So I then stopped syneral spray and started progesterone.

Today I have had my precious embryo transferred with Dr Nikos.
    Just one, not 2.
    I had terrible cramping since and I forgot how uncomfortable the transfer is!! ☹️ but it’s eased now. Last time with my daughter it was only very mild.

Dr Nikos is as delightful as ever! He is so kind and caring.
    Even if this doesn’t work- which of course it will I’m so glad I went to Embryoland and met Him.

He is so busy there and I also met some other of his doctors who are lovely.
    Everyone there is lovely! I can’t rave about them enough.

And it was so ironic that another lady was there from Melbourne preparing for her transfer on Monday!

I am flying home on Monday and am so homesick and missing my baby girl like crazy!

I am sending lots of luck to everyone on their journey and please say a little prayer for us.

Thanks for everyone’s help. As always this community is amazing! xox

Good luck. I hope it’s a big BFP for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (20-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl73 View Post
    Good luck. I hope it’s a big BFP for you
    Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    It’s been a while since I have posted but I have finally caught up with the goings on here.

Congratulations to those who are pregnant.

To those who got BFN’s, I’m really sorry it didn’t work, it’s so soul shattering.

As for me, Christopher is 9 months old at the end of this month and I couldn’t be more in love.
    After losing Zoe at 28w, I thought it would never happen for us, but she was looking out for us and sent us Christopher.
    After going back in September and transferring the last embryo from Christopher’s batch we got a BFN.
    We are going back in April for an early May transfer. Dr Nikos was able to get the same donor so we are thrilled with that.
    I am so excited at the prospect of being pregnant again, I loved it. I can’t wait.
    Christopher and I will stay longer than DH, so I’m a little nervous about the flight home with just us, but we should be ok.

I just have to say that if it wasn’t for Dr Nikos and his amazing team I don’t think we would have tried again. His positivity is infectious. He is amazing and our family loves him dearly.

I’ll keep you updated.

xxxxxx

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

1greenfrog (21-02-2020),Amandamoo (20-02-2020),Aussiesofftogreece (20-02-2020),missybear (21-02-2020),Moc24 (21-02-2020),Mydreambaby (21-02-2020),Notalone (11-03-2020),Phia (23-02-2020),Positive1 (21-02-2020),Riverview (20-02-2020),tinker27 (25-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl73 View Post
    Hi ladies.
    It’s been a while since I have posted but I have finally caught up with the goings on here.

Congratulations to those who are pregnant.

To those who got BFN’s, I’m really sorry it didn’t work, it’s so soul shattering.

As for me, Christopher is 9 months old at the end of this month and I couldn’t be more in love.
    After losing Zoe at 28w, I thought it would never happen for us, but she was looking out for us and sent us Christopher.
    After going back in September and transferring the last embryo from Christopher’s batch we got a BFN.
    We are going back in April for an early May transfer. Dr Nikos was able to get the same donor so we are thrilled with that.
    I am so excited at the prospect of being pregnant again, I loved it. I can’t wait.
    Christopher and I will stay longer than DH, so I’m a little nervous about the flight home with just us, but we should be ok.

I just have to say that if it wasn’t for Dr Nikos and his amazing team I don’t think we would have tried again. His positivity is infectious. He is amazing and our family loves him dearly.

I’ll keep you updated.

xxxxxx
    That makes me so happy to hear your plans! And the same donor is so exciting!!
    I can’t wait to follow your journey and everyone will be with you every step of the way - just like you have been for others!

Couldn’t agree more about Dr Nikos. That man just makes me happy! He has a beautiful soul!

So great to hear that Christopher is doing so well! 9 months hey! Wow!
    I don’t think you’ll ever recover from the loss of precious Zoe. She is always with you
    Xo

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussiesofftogreece For This Useful Post:

Mrsl73 (20-02-2020),Phia (23-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It’s me again! And I have another question...

Today I am 5dp5dt - frozen embryo.

My progesterone levels yesterday were 14.

As such I’ve just had my first progesterone Injection.... gee they aren’t fun?!? Ouch

Does anyone one know If I should be concerned about my progesterone...

Man I have forgotten how hard ivf is and the 2ww..: mind is exploding!!
    ������‍♀️
    Sorry I have no idea about the progesterone however just wondering what the injections are and where did you purchase them? How long will you be on them?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

stacey10 (21-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Sorry I have no idea about the progesterone however just wondering what the injections are and where did you purchase them? How long will you be on them?
    My obstetrician wrote a script for them.
    Then had it administered at my local gp by the nurse.

I have my HCG and progesterone tested next week. Depending on results will depend if I keep having them, or If my levels are high enough with just pessories and progynova

Thanks
    Reviews
    It’s me again! And I have another question...

Today I am 5dp5dt - frozen embryo.

My progesterone levels yesterday were 14.

As such I’ve just had my first progesterone Injection.... gee they aren’t fun?!? Ouch

Does anyone one know If I should be concerned about my progesterone...

Man I have forgotten how hard ivf is and the 2ww..: mind is exploding!!
    🤦‍♀️
    14 is low but when I take progesterone injections it shoots up very quickly. I don’t absorb pessaries all that well and take 6 a day (500mg) and one progesterone in oil injection a day for the first trimester. That combo gives me a very good level. When I’ve been on just the 6 pessaries my level yo-yos between 40-80, but my clinic like it higher than that. I think how much you need to be on is a very individual thing- and also depends on what your dr wants your level to be (there seems to be quite a range!)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (21-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I arrived home from Athens last night and during the last 8 hours of the flight, I appear to have got a bad dose of food poisoning... I vomited on and off for 12 hours- badly and now just have diareeh.

I’m feeling very nervous if this would impact implantation??

Anyone have any ideas, experiences?
    Thanks in advance xx
    Don’t worry about the food poisoning, I have heard of this happening to many women on the return flight. Has no impact on pregnancy and you are past the point of implantation anyway so I would not be stressed at all.
    I would up your progesterone just to be safe
    You should be taking at least 800mg a day in my opinion. Hopefully the injections will give it a boost but better to be on the high side then low. Are you on Utrogestan 800mg per day? If so i would add 2 more daily. You can try taking one orally (if your on utrogestan) or analy as different methods of absorbtion can help. My dr told me you can not have too much progesterone but you can definately have too little. Best of luck are you going to POS?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (21-02-2020),stacey10 (21-02-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definitely need to up that progesterone, it needs to be a minimum of 30.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Aussiesofftogreece (21-02-2020),Moc24 (22-02-2020)