Closed Thread
Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for responding. I had syringes left over from my PIO but when I compared the needle length to the Clexane they looked way too long and wide. I went to my GP and he gave me some needles to use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybunny88 have you booked your flights yet or holding off until closer to the date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We’ve already booked - we arrive in Europe 2 weeks before and fly out 1 week after the period that we need to be in Athens (I’m on the pill so we’ve calculated the dates ahead). We’ve booked accommodation for the whole holiday (London, France, Athens, Greek Islands) but it’s all booked at places that are free to change dates and cancel, so that if things change with regards to dates at Embryoland we can be relatively flexible. Have you booked yet?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybunny88 For This Useful Post:

Makeuplover40 (07-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybunny88 sounds like an awesome holiday planned. Haven't booked yet hubby needs to find out if he can take the time off in June (fingers crossed). Otherwise we will go later in the year like Sep/Oct. Can i ask which airline your travelling with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeuplover40 View Post
    @babybunny88 sounds like an awesome holiday planned. Haven't booked yet hubby needs to find out if he can take the time off in June (fingers crossed). Otherwise we will go later in the year like Sep/Oct. Can i ask which airline your travelling with?
    Singapore Airlines, only because I got a discount with them through an employee membership program at my work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babybunny88 For This Useful Post:

Makeuplover40 (07-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeuplover40 View Post
    @tinker27 has Dr NK indicated why DE hasn't worked so far? Are you planning to do the next cycle with a new donor?
    @Makeuplover40 there is a variety of reasons why It didn’t work. My body not accepting, implantation window etc. Dr NK asked me to get further investigations done by my FS here. To be honest his expertise is finding donors, embryo creation and inserting. Any further investigation needs to be done by the FS.
    Yes we will use a new donor as I don’t have any frozen.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinker27 For This Useful Post:

Makeuplover40 (08-01-2020),Notalone (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenfrog View Post
    @tinker27, did you do back to back transfers?
    @1greenfrog .. I didn’t go back to back. I had few months in between.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tinker27 For This Useful Post:

1greenfrog (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me. Well both embryos implanted and I am 8+3 with twins!
    I had a second ultrasound today and both are perfect for dates and good heartbeats.

I can’t believe on my final no 11 transfer x 2, both implanted. I’m still a bit shocked, but very happy.

But, I had a little bit of spotting last week over two days and found today that I have an ‘organising haematoma’ surrounding both gestational sacs. So now I’m quite stressed.

I’m taking clexane and aspirin as per Dr Saba’s protocol that I used for my son, (Dr Saba is no longer practicing)

So wondering if I should stop the clexane?? I know many have been in a similar situation with bleeds etc. I did have a low positive ANA a couple of years back but I think the clexane was just following an immune protocol rather than specific issues.

Any advice welcome? I’m currently just seeing my GP as going public. Should get the hospital appointment soon.
    Thanks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monty73 For This Useful Post:

Notalone (12-01-2020),tinker27 (09-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty73 View Post
    I had a second ultrasound today and both are perfect for dates and good heartbeats.

I can’t believe on my final no 11 transfer x 2, both implanted. I’m still a bit shocked, but very happy.

But, I had a little bit of spotting last week over two days and found today that I have an ‘organising haematoma’ surrounding both gestational sacs. So now I’m quite stressed.

I’m taking clexane and aspirin as per Dr Saba’s protocol that I used for my son, (Dr Saba is no longer practicing)

So wondering if I should stop the clexane?? I know many have been in a similar situation with bleeds etc. I did have a low positive ANA a couple of years back but I think the clexane was just following an immune protocol rather than specific issues.

Any advice welcome? I’m currently just seeing my GP as going public. Should get the hospital appointment soon.
    Thanks
    Congratulations!!

That’s amazing news and I’m so happy to hear you are having twins.

I took clexane up until week 20 in my pregnancy.

I was led to beleive it assists to reduce miscarriage.
    I would def be Taking it daily. I don’t think it would hurt?
    Wishing you all the very very best! Xo

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussiesofftogreece For This Useful Post:

Monty73 (08-01-2020),Notalone (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty73 View Post

Thanks
    Congratulations @Monty73 😊

Speak to your Dr because she or he will have seen the ultrasound report - but most often it's a good idea to stop clexane if you have any bleeding from a haematoma. This is particularly the case if it's large and/or positioned on a way that poses a risk to the embryos - so the ultrasound report will help your Dr see what the situation is.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

Monty73 (08-01-2020),Notalone (12-01-2020)