+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 362
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked
    2,381
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mydreambaby View Post
    @Aok thank you, I hope so! After 10 cycles with my own eggs & 3 donor cycles I'm cautiously hoping this is it!
    Great news congratulations, I really hope this is the one.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Mydreambaby (12-10-2019),Nilza79 (20-11-2019),Notalone (13-10-2019)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked
    2,381
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    I’ve been MIA for a couple of days, my phone did an update in Athens and stuffed lots of my apps up but I’m finally back on! I went for transfer on Wednesday and couldn’t have been happier with our result- 5AA, 5AA, 4AA and 3BB embryos! So two 5AAs now onboard and hopefully snuggling in 🤞
    Sounds great, hatching blastys were always the trick for me and you have 2 onboard!!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Nilza79 (20-11-2019),Notalone (13-10-2019)

  5. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,406
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked
    2,381
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Aok how are you going?
    @Mrsl73 great news from you, I say go for it!!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Aok (12-10-2019),Nilza79 (20-11-2019),Notalone (13-10-2019)

  7. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked
    556
    Reviews
    0

    Default Egg Donation Greece #19

    @Mrsl73 best of luck with your upcoming trip. I think it’s great you are just going for it. I feel the same and I’m also desperate to get back. I’m hoping to go next month. Best of luck x
    @Mydreambaby congratulations on your BFP!
    Great to see lots of good news on the thread.

    Can I ask for those that took clexane, what dose were you on? I was on 40mg for my successful cycle initially and then it was lowered to 20 at about 8 weeks due to some bleeding. Although the bleeding didn’t resolve with the lower dose.
    Last cycle where I miscarried at 6+3 I was on 20 from the start.
    Wondering if I should go back to 40? I have scripts for 20, but I guess I could get more in Greece. Dr that prescribed it here is no longer available so I can’t check. Just interested what’s the typical dose.

    Thanks!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty73 For This Useful Post:

    Mydreambaby (12-10-2019)

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,117
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    536
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty73 View Post
    @Mrsl73 best of luck with your upcoming trip. I think it’s great you are just going for it. I feel the same and I’m also desperate to get back. I’m hoping to go next month. Best of luck x
    @Mydreambaby congratulations on your BFP!
    Great to see lots of good news on the thread.

    Can I ask for those that took clexane, what dose were you on? I was on 40mg for my successful cycle initially and then it was lowered to 20 at about 8 weeks due to some bleeding. Although the bleeding didn’t resolve with the lower dose.
    Last cycle where I miscarried at 6+3 I was on 20 from the start.
    Wondering if I should go back to 40? I have scripts for 20, but I guess I could get more in Greece. Dr that prescribed it here is no longer available so I can’t check. Just interested what’s the typical dose.

    Thanks!
    My clinic in Perth put me on 20mg. Dr M never specified because I said I was already on it. But my clinic in Greece wanted me on 40mg. So I’m on 40mg at the moment.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

    Monty73 (13-10-2019),Nilza79 (20-11-2019)

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked
    556
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    My clinic in Perth put me on 20mg. Dr M never specified because I said I was already on it. But my clinic in Greece wanted me on 40mg. So I’m on 40mg at the moment.
    Thank you for that info, much appreciated. Congratulations, I see you are PUPO. Best of luck and I hope the wait goes fast!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty73 For This Useful Post:

    Nilza79 (20-11-2019)

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    0
    @Moc24 thank you!

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    0
    @Monty73 thank you!

    Re Clexane I've always been on 40mg

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mydreambaby For This Useful Post:

    Monty73 (13-10-2019),Nilza79 (20-11-2019)

  16. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,285
    Thanks
    6,579
    Thanked
    1,883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mydreambaby View Post
    Thank you! I just got bloods done but did a sneaky HPT yesterday & was delighted to see 2 perfect lines for the first time in 2 years! I'm still in shock & don't think i will believe it until i receive blood results on monday!
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you @my dreambaby. Hope you have a great pregnancy. It goes faster than you think it will!!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notalone For This Useful Post:

    Mydreambaby (13-10-2019),Nilza79 (20-11-2019)

  18. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,285
    Thanks
    6,579
    Thanked
    1,883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    I’ve been MIA for a couple of days, my phone did an update in Athens and stuffed lots of my apps up but I’m finally back on! I went for transfer on Wednesday and couldn’t have been happier with our result- 5AA, 5AA, 4AA and 3BB embryos! So two 5AAs now onboard and hopefully snuggling in 🤞
    Congratulations on being PUPO! Hope those embies find a comfy spot to nestle into!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg Donation Greece #9
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 23-02-2018, 09:51
  2. Egg Donation Greece #8
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1248
    Last Post: 23-12-2017, 00:20
  3. Egg Donation Greece #7
    By stacey10 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 15:58
  4. Egg Donation Greece #6
    By Homy in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 25-07-2017, 11:28
  5. Egg Donation Greece or Cape Town
    By Dreaming1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 16:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
3 year toilet trainingConstipation, Toilet Training
Low heart rateFirst Trimester Chat
Hello, preggos!Introductions
Education as sahmHubbers who are studying
Gynecologist-led care?First Trimester Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #11Reproductive Immunology