+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Wise Enough View Post
    I feel really really uncomfortable using flirting as a description between an interaction between an adult and a small child
    I don’t like it either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In hindsight, 'flirt' was a poor choice of word. Just the quickest word that came to mind, which is why it was written in quotes on the title of the thread. Has raised some helpful answers from all, but was more about the 'playing off against each other' angle.

I saw someone mentioned 'buttering up' perhaps this would have been a better term as it doesn't carry the same sexual connotations, but I was referring more to the behaviours themselves than anything else. Didn't know if girls this age have figured out the concept of using their looks or the 'cute factor' to get their own way yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1001 View Post
    In hindsight, 'flirt' was a poor choice of word. Just the quickest word that came to mind, which is why it was written in quotes on the title of the thread. Has raised some helpful answers from all, but was more about the 'playing off against each other' angle.

I saw someone mentioned 'buttering up' perhaps this would have been a better term as it doesn't carry the same sexual connotations, but I was referring more to the behaviours themselves than anything else. Didn't know if girls this age have figured out the concept of using their looks or the 'cute factor' to get their own way yet.
    ‘‘Twas me who used the term and oh absolutely kids of that age know how to use the cute factor to get their own way!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny (10-10-2019)