+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you do have kids with him, you will be catering to their needs and probably not so much his for a while. It sounds dreamy when you haven’t had kids but reality is very different. My advice, do not marry or have kids with this guy, especially kids until you have been together and lived together for a couple of years to make sure you would be happy with him. Don’t rush.

But all the things you mentioned, you could also go through, so maybe he just didn’t love his ex enough to work through all those things or maybe he didn’t like not being centre of attention. I don’t know.

At the end of the day, do what you want to do, who cares what others think. It’s your life. If you’re in love that’s great, but he may do the same to you when he’s not getting what he whats. See where it goes if you like. If you’re confidant about what you want then ignore people.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MuMtORiLeYandLeO For This Useful Post:

Cherryblossomgirl (02-10-2019),lilsushi (02-10-2019),Neraka (22-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    As in from the (ex) wife’s point of view?
    Yes. It may have been on reddit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    Yes. It may have been on reddit.
    I’m sure I’ve read similar on here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Sairz (03-10-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default They say I am having an affair with a married man but he's separated!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryblossomgirl View Post
    I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I do feel sad that she wasn't able to give him a child. I know it's something he longed for.
    I agree. I think it’s an outright mean thing to say, even more so as this forum is half full of women struggling to fall pregnant so you’ve misjudged your audience. Fertility isn’t a guarantee. You could be faced with exactly the same problem and would that be a valid black mark against your name and make you less than worthy?

Putting on weight is also a sign of someone whose dealing with a lot of stress and having a mother with dementia and infertility problems are hugely stressful. You sound very young so I’d just be mindful that youth doesn’t last forever. You may also have family members who’ll get sick in the future, you may also get sick, you may also be infertile. His relationship may have ended but he also walked away from a woman at her lowest and who knows how he treated her. I think there’s some compassion needed and some growing up to do before you settle into your dream future. That woman sounded like she dodged a bullet quite frankly!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 02-10-2019 at 22:28.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Cherryblossomgirl (03-10-2019),Hetty (03-10-2019),LoveMyWay (03-10-2019),Neraka (22-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    You don't go on dating sites to find friends, and you don't befriend a married man on a dating site, hide this friendship from his wife, without knowing that he is betraying her. Call a spade a spade, the two of you started an affair and he left her for you. Whether it was just emotional betrayal at first and not physical (which I doubt) is almost irrelevant.

Hopefully his ex-wife will one day realise (if she doesn't already) that her marriage ending was a blessing in disguise.

Edited to add - I don't mean this to sounds harsh towards you. I think you sound like you've fallen in love with a man who said he was the victim in a loveless marriage. He's the douche here. Lots of people are in unhappy relationships, there is nothing wrong with admitting that you got it wrong and breaking up. But going on a dating site first is just icky.
    This exactly! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    your “man” sounds like a d!ck. what kind of a selfish snowflake of a manchild resents his partner for caring for her terminally ill mother? she didn’t “cater to his needs”? what about her needs? did he cater to hers?

sounds like a classic case of douchebag gone wrong. he’s stuck in the 50s living out some patriarchal fantasy and blowing through women when they stop “catering to his needs”. oh his former partner was never “fun”, gosh i wonder how much fun losing your dying parent must be. poor little tommy d!ckbag was off having a sook though, because his wife wasn’t up for a blow job and a trip to bali.

f.cking please.

the issue is not his partner, it’s him! i wonder how long it’ll be before he finds a new “dream girl” and you’re yesterday’s news.
    She probably put on weight from the stress of caring for her terminally ill mother but apparently it drove HIM mad I think she is better off without him!