+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    As I’ve said a few times, I’ve had one similar and didn’t like it and it wouldn’t be suitable for my ds who is tiny. But thank you for the suggestion.
    Sorry didn’t read through the thread, simply commented on your original question.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin1106 View Post
    Sorry didn’t read through the thread, simply commented on your original question.
    All good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone have the Peg Perego Siesta Highchair? What’s it like?

Our Ikea one from DD1 got broken last weekend so need a new one for DD2. Wasn’t a huge fan of the Ikea one until DD1 was a toddler, like OP I want one that reclines a bit, has wheels ect. I like the idea I can put DD2 in there whilst we eat and I cook dinner ect and it still be a supportive seat for a 3.5 month old.

I can get one second hand in as new condition for a very reasonable price as no way I’d pay full price for one. Will get another ikea one when DD2 is older but I don’t feel like they offer enough support when first starting solids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie View Post
    Anyone have the Peg Perego Siesta Highchair? What’s it like?

Our Ikea one from DD1 got broken last weekend so need a new one for DD2. Wasn’t a huge fan of the Ikea one until DD1 was a toddler, like OP I want one that reclines a bit, has wheels ect. I like the idea I can put DD2 in there whilst we eat and I cook dinner ect and it still be a supportive seat for a 3.5 month old.

I can get one second hand in as new condition for a very reasonable price as no way I’d pay full price for one. Will get another ikea one when DD2 is older but I don’t feel like they offer enough support when first starting solids.
    I've got one. Loved using it with dd1 when she was little. It's very versatile and yes, can recline in several positions so good for littler babies. I also used the different heights a lot for various purposes. I haven't got it out for my 3.5 month old yet, but keep meaning to, precisely so that she can sit up higher than in her bouncer when I cook etc. It's easy to clean and stand up out of the way if needed.

Edited to add that it's very stable, wouldn't worry at all with older kids or pets running around. Easy to pivot, move. But not the smallest chair if space is a concern.
    Last edited by Kalina; 20-11-2019 at 13:39.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

Mashie (20-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For those playing along at home, I ended up getting this one for $50 second hand

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/inge...hair/p/663876/

It’s great! Ds is still a bit small, but can still use it comfortably. The only issue really is the harness doesn’t adjust small enough

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Mashie (20-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those playing along at home, I ended up getting this one for $50 second hand

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/inge...hair/p/663876/

It’s great! Ds is still a bit small, but can still use it comfortably. The only issue really is the harness doesn’t adjust small enough
    This is what we got! I like it. The wheels on only one side are a bit of a pita but I can work with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    This is what we got! I like it. The wheels on only one side are a bit of a pita but I can work with them
    What do mean wheels only on one side? Mine has 4 (2 front and 2 back) looking at mine compared to the pic though the bottom where the wheels are is slightly different- it’s a couple of years old so maybe the older models had wheels on all sides?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do mean wheels only on one side? Mine has 4 (2 front and 2 back) looking at mine compared to the pic though the bottom where the wheels are is slightly different- it’s a couple of years old so maybe the older models had wheels on all sides?
    Oh ripped off! Why would they do something so stupid. 4 wheels would certainly tick all boxes for me

Ours has stoppers on the front legs and castors on the back. It's a pain, but I'm used to it now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Oh ripped off! Why would they do something so stupid. 4 wheels would certainly tick all boxes for me

Ours has stoppers on the front legs and castors on the back. It's a pain, but I'm used to it now
    Oh yeah that would annoy me! Wonder why they changed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah that would annoy me! Wonder why they changed it.
    I don't know. It really is a stupid design now.

But the rest of the chair is perfect so I overlook that part