+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Yeh. I personally like the idea of double dipping. Doing some stuff privately ( like ops and PGD ) and then the no frills stuff on the cheap at RPA like FET’s. Best of both worlds.

I think I’m a bit jaded from the last two chemicals tbh. I’m mentally prepared for my DD to be it. I’ve started getting rid of the baby stuff and I’m only now going to keep any large items. If I do get a BFP it will be a real shock I think. Easier for me to assume the worst I think..
    Oh I hope that is not the case. How many frozen embryos do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying not to get my hopes up...I decided this transfer I would test out the trigger because, well because I could 🤦🏽‍♀️ apparently the trigger should be out of your system (low dose, 6 clicks ovidrel) 5-6 days after having it. The picture is of my tests over the past 4 days and the really light one is from my previous cycle 5 days post trigger to compare...AF is due tomorrow while I’m at work and BT is Tuesday!!IMG_8018.jpgIMG_6835.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET October/November 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Trying not to get my hopes up...I decided this transfer I would test out the trigger because, well because I could 🤦🏽‍♀️ apparently the trigger should be out of your system (low dose, 6 clicks ovidrel) 5-6 days after having it. The picture is of my tests over the past 4 days and the really light one is from my previous cycle 5 days post trigger to compare...AF is due tomorrow while I’m at work and BT is Tuesday!!Attachment 102238Attachment 102239
    OMG! That’s a brilliant line! Wow! If that’s not a huge HCG level then I’ll eat my hat.. let’s face it, can the line get any darker?

Woo hoo!! This thread’s had about an 80% BFP rate. I just hope the luck continues and there’s some left for me lol.. lucky last 🤞

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

BabyO (11-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Oh I hope that is not the case. How many frozen embryos do you have?
    Thanks

I’ve got 15 but as I produced a lot from my first stim and the quality might not be there. I kind of need to work my way through them which will be expensive and emotionally exhausting. I’ll also have to at some point call it a day and that will be hard knowing I still have a fair few left. Can’t do this forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! That’s a brilliant line! Wow! If that’s not a huge HCG level then I’ll eat my hat.. let’s face it, can the line get any darker?

Woo hoo!! This thread’s had about an 80% BFP rate. I just hope the luck continues and there’s some left for me lol.. lucky last 🤞
    Thank you 🤞🏽 I am still so sure it’ll be a negative blood test, I think it’s just my way of protecting myself after the last 2 fails.

With my son I was sooooo sick for months because my hcg was so high...so far I’ve had no symptoms at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying not to get my hopes up...I decided this transfer I would test out the trigger because, well because I could 🤦🏽‍♀️ apparently the trigger should be out of your system (low dose, 6 clicks ovidrel) 5-6 days after having it. The picture is of my tests over the past 4 days and the really light one is from my previous cycle 5 days post trigger to compare...AF is due tomorrow while I’m at work and BT is Tuesday!!Attachment 102238Attachment 102239
    That’s looking pretty positive to me!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you 🤞🏽 I am still so sure it’ll be a negative blood test, I think it’s just my way of protecting myself after the last 2 fails.

With my son I was sooooo sick for months because my hcg was so high...so far I’ve had no symptoms at all!
    I can totally understand that ❤️ It’s a super strong line tho, really xx

I’m hoping we have duplicate results. I’d love a sibling for my DD! Did you do anything different this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

I’ve got 15 but as I produced a lot from my first stim and the quality might not be there. I kind of need to work my way through them which will be expensive and emotionally exhausting. I’ll also have to at some point call it a day and that will be hard knowing I still have a fair few left. Can’t do this forever!
    Oh wow! They are huge numbers!! I suppose it’s too difficult to genetically test them as well. Are they from the same cycle as your DD? I can’t believe how many embryos you have. Surely one of them will work right!? But working your way through 15 is expensive. I hope your next one is the lucky one 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Oh wow! They are huge numbers!! I suppose it’s too difficult to genetically test them as well. Are they from the same cycle as your DD? I can’t believe how many embryos you have. Surely one of them will work right!? But working your way through 15 is expensive. I hope your next one is the lucky one 🤞
    Yeah. RPA don’t offer PGD and we’re not financially able to do it now

All are from the same cycle. I had 18 initially and she was a BFP first transfer. PCOS has it’s upside I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can totally understand that ❤️ It’s a super strong line tho, really xx

I’m hoping we have duplicate results. I’d love a sibling for my DD! Did you do anything different this time?
    I’m hoping tomorrow goes quickly! It’s my work day so maybe that will make it go faster

Exactly the same as the previous 2 except that my final bloods didn’t get results through on same day so I ended up triggering one day later so transfer one day later!