+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 230 of 230
  1. #221
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked
    659
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just dropping by to say that the pathology for my hysteroscopy was all clear - Yipee!

    Roll on AF as I’m itching to start my next FET!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (Yesterday),doglilac (Yesterday),LS2610 (Yesterday)

  3. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Does anyone else get morning sickness from pessaries?

    Last transfer it was mild in the am but progressively got worse in the pm, I think it started after 7days use.

    This time is more in waves and I was using them for 5 days before it started.

    It feels like such a cruel irony to get morning sickness weather your PG or not and I can't help but obsess over it! #TWWfeels
    I definitely felt sick on pessaries. How many are you on? I was upscaled from 3 to 6 a day during my cycle and by the time I reached 6 I felt positively seasick. Keeping well hydrated seemed to help.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toebeans For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (Yesterday)

  5. #223
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Nope. Is that even a thing? If so then it’s super cruel I’m sorry.

    When will you POAS??
    Right! I didn't test last time and wonder if it was a chemical because they wouldn't let me do a transfer the following cycle.

    I'll POAS Thursday that will be 6dp3dt

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

    amiracle4me (Yesterday)

  7. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    I definitely felt sick on pessaries. How many are you on? I was upscaled from 3 to 6 a day during my cycle and by the time I reached 6 I felt positively seasick. Keeping well hydrated seemed to help.
    2 a day 400 each

  8. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Just dropping by to say that the pathology for my hysteroscopy was all clear - Yipee!

    Roll on AF as I’m itching to start my next FET!

    Yay!! Good news. Hopefully your period isn’t too much longer.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma2be13 For This Useful Post:

    amiracle4me (Yesterday)

  10. #226
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Heya, I can understand that. This whole things so nerve wracking! Are they doing anything different for this one?

    CD24 and just waiting for my AF so I can do another FET.. waiting waiting I should get my pathology results from my hysteroscopy this week although the FS said that it all looked fine visually which is a relief. Fingers crossed 🀞 the biopsy is nothing to worry about.

    I’m not really sure what else they can do differently, we’re mfi and the sperm was good, I don’t have any issues with ovulation, lining etc so we just do a natural cycle. I’m starting to worry maybe there is an issue with me and whenever we get the money to do another cycle I’ll push for some extra tests.

  11. #227
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Does anyone else get morning sickness from pessaries?

    Last transfer it was mild in the am but progressively got worse in the pm, I think it started after 7days use.

    This time is more in waves and I was using them for 5 days before it started.

    It feels like such a cruel irony to get morning sickness weather your PG or not and I can't help but obsess over it! #TWWfeels

    Nope never had that, how many days since your transfer?

  12. #228
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    Nope never had that, how many days since your transfer?
    Transfer was Friday and it started Monday so 7 days past ovulation

  13. #229
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    114
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh this 2WW takes forever!
    Had transfer on Saturday of the only embryo that *barely* made it to day 5, feels like this week is dragging on.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sevven For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (Yesterday)

  15. #230
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevven View Post
    Gosh this 2WW takes forever!
    Had transfer on Saturday of the only embryo that *barely* made it to day 5, feels like this week is dragging on.
    All it takes is one!
    When will you be having your blood test?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ra1209 For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (Today)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET August/September 2019
    By amiracle4me in forum IVF
    Replies: 989
    Last Post: 08-10-2019, 06:48
  2. IVF/FET June/July 2019
    By Mumma2be13 in forum IVF
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 17:30
  3. IVF/FET Feb/March 2019
    By Hopeful137 in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 19-04-2019, 09:02
  4. Replies: 1028
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 09:12
  5. October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013
    By shell'80 in forum IVF
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 20:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high ...