+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 481 to 490 of 490
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Hi Ladies, I got a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy yesterday. Everything looks good in my uterus but they found endometriosis stage 2. I’m so happy with this result because it might explain why we have been having so much trouble to date. I may be able to transfer in December if my period comes before 4th Dec- guess when it is due? Yep, 4th December. So if it comes on time I’ll just sneak in before Xmas. If not I’ll need to wait until Jan.

    I have one good frozen one left and one mosaic 70%. 🤞it goes to plan next transfer.
    Hi Nicknack,

    How did you recover from your surgery?

    Our last cycle also failed and I’m having the same surgery done on the 25th (they are also doing a curette, appendectomy and biopsy’s as well).

    I’m a little nervous about the pain levels afterwards.

    N. x

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked
    698
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    medicated natural FET schedule for end of this month.
    Remind me again when can you stat testing out the pregnyl booster after transfer?

    to everyone that are currently waiting or in the 2ww
    Hello

    No idea on pregnyl but we maybe having a 2WW together. Do you you have a planned transfer date?

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    So drum roll...unfortunately you were way off

    It is 1538 holy crap!
    Congratulations!!! Those are fantastic numbers

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Stimming has begun
    Good luck with this cycle!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (Today)

  6. #485
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    480
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked
    254
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hello

    No idea on pregnyl but we maybe having a 2WW together. Do you you have a planned transfer date?
    I'm expecting to o on 23-25 Nov so I thin transfer will be 6 days after I o?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

    amiracle4me (Yesterday)

  8. #486
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked
    698
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    I'm expecting to o on 23-25 Nov so I thin transfer will be 6 days after I o?
    We’ll be at the same time. Nice to have a 2WW buddy

  9. #487
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    480
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked
    254
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    We’ll be at the same time. Nice to have a 2WW buddy
    Yay
    How r u tracking your o and will you be on any meds with the transfer?

  10. #488
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked
    698
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Yay
    How r u tracking your o and will you be on any meds with the transfer?

    I’ve had two natural FET’s and 2 x chemical pregnancies. This cycle I’m programmed so they are suppressing O with ethinyl estradiol tablets daily and then after transfer I’ll be on 3 pessaries a day. It’s all controlled with meds. How many transfers have you done? This will be my third for #2.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    Cooki (Today)

  12. #489
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    480
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked
    254
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    I’ve had two natural FET’s and 2 x chemical pregnancies. This cycle I’m programmed so they are suppressing O with ethinyl estradiol tablets daily and then after transfer I’ll be on 3 pessaries a day. It’s all controlled with meds. How many transfers have you done? This will be my third for #2.
    Goodluck with this transfer
    This is our 1FET for #2 after 2 mc.. i am incredibly nervous
    I will be clexane, pregnyl booster, prednisolone and valium on day transfer and a couple of days after just to relax and calm my nerve

  13. #490
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked
    698
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Goodluck with this transfer
    This is our 1FET for #2 after 2 mc.. i am incredibly nervous
    I will be clexane, pregnyl booster, prednisolone and valium on day transfer and a couple of days after just to relax and calm my nerve
    Thank you

    I’m very sorry to hear about your losses. Let’s hope that November is our month x

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    Cooki (Today)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET August/September 2019
    By amiracle4me in forum IVF
    Replies: 989
    Last Post: 08-10-2019, 06:48
  2. IVF/FET June/July 2019
    By Mumma2be13 in forum IVF
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 17:30
  3. IVF/FET Feb/March 2019
    By Hopeful137 in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 19-04-2019, 09:02
  4. Replies: 1028
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 09:12
  5. October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013
    By shell'80 in forum IVF
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 20:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
StorychestThe journal meets photo album meets scrapbook for the digital age. Capture and save stories and precious moments of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Same Sex Parents TTC#6Same Sex Parents
Bush FiresGeneral Chat
Epidural experienceThird Trimester Chat
Protein shakePregnancy Fitness & Nutrition
Cry it out?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Positive Ebay, Negative First ResponsePregnancy & Birth General Chat