+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I got a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy yesterday. Everything looks good in my uterus but they found endometriosis stage 2. I’m so happy with this result because it might explain why we have been having so much trouble to date. I may be able to transfer in December if my period comes before 4th Dec- guess when it is due? Yep, 4th December. So if it comes on time I’ll just sneak in before Xmas. If not I’ll need to wait until Jan.

I have one good frozen one left and one mosaic 70%. 🤞it goes to plan next transfer.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nicnack For This Useful Post:

BBBB (11-11-2019),HowCrazyCool (09-11-2019),sathwa (09-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET October/November 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Hi Ladies, I got a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy yesterday. Everything looks good in my uterus but they found endometriosis stage 2. I’m so happy with this result because it might explain why we have been having so much trouble to date. I may be able to transfer in December if my period comes before 4th Dec- guess when it is due? Yep, 4th December. So if it comes on time I’ll just sneak in before Xmas. If not I’ll need to wait until Jan.

I have one good frozen one left and one mosaic 70%. 🤞it goes to plan next transfer.
    Heya, that’s great news! Did they take any of the endo out or can they get round it in other ways?

I’m really relieved for you too. Crazy really why your FS didn’t offer it before. Best of luck for an on time AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Heya, that’s great news! Did they take any of the endo out or can they get round it in other ways?

I’m really relieved for you too. Crazy really why your FS didn’t offer it before. Best of luck for an on time AF!
    Yeah they took it out. I have no symptoms of endo and no family history so I actually said no to the offer when she suggested it the first time (obviously regretting it now). I really thought they would find nothing but was so pleased when I heard. She said I had a lot for someone with no symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET October/November 2019

Yeah they took it out. I have no symptoms of endo and no family history so I actually said no to the offer when she suggested it the first time (obviously regretting it now). I really thought they would find nothing but was so pleased when I heard. She said I had a lot for someone with no symptoms!
    Oh well. All you can do now is look forward. Hopefully it’s solved the problem now and the new year brings us both a bump!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Nicnack (09-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually had my first appointment at RPAH on Thursday too. So if I need another cycle (which is quite likely) I’m going to transfer the tested embryos there for transfer. The FS said they are actually reducing the cost of IVF treatment as the government is supporting a few hospitals to provide low cost fertility. We might see each other in the hallway next year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicnack For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (09-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually had my first appointment at RPAH on Thursday too. So if I need another cycle (which is quite likely) I’m going to transfer the tested embryos there for transfer. The FS said they are actually reducing the cost of IVF treatment as the government is supporting a few hospitals to provide low cost fertility. We might see each other in the hallway next year.
    Haha! The words out!

I’ve sent two friends in real life there too. One moved her PGD embie’s from IVF Australia and one is doing a full cycle again. When you look at their costs it’s a no brainer. Hopefully you won’t need too 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the next one sticks for both of us! The ironic thing is now that we have found and removed the endo, I probably could fall pregnant naturally, but because of the CF we need to get IVF though an expensive clinic 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the next one sticks for both of us! The ironic thing is now that we have found and removed the endo, I probably could fall pregnant naturally, but because of the CF we need to get IVF though an expensive clinic
    Yeh. I personally like the idea of double dipping. Doing some stuff privately ( like ops and PGD ) and then the no frills stuff on the cheap at RPA like FET’s. Best of both worlds.

I think I’m a bit jaded from the last two chemicals tbh. I’m mentally prepared for my DD to be it. I’ve started getting rid of the baby stuff and I’m only now going to keep any large items. If I do get a BFP it will be a real shock I think. Easier for me to assume the worst I think..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm also new here. Had my FET medicated transfer on the 7th. Sooo just on the 2ww.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to leii For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool (10-11-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leii View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm also new here. Had my FET medicated transfer on the 7th. Sooo just on the 2ww.
    Hello!

Good luck on the 2WW! What’s brought you to a FET?

Btw.. I also think we are neighbours.. literally lol. What clinic are you at?