+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bloat bump

Hi all
    I'm 13+3 weeks pregnant and I've had a lot of bloating! I'm finding that I'm wearing loose clothes and being self conscious about hiding my bloated belly. I feel like I shouldn't be wearing fitted clothes until I have a baby bump. Anyone else feel like this? Any advice? Like when people say 'are you showing?' I'm like no its just bloat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmumsie View Post
    Hi all
    I'm 13+3 weeks pregnant and I've had a lot of bloating! I'm finding that I'm wearing loose clothes and being self conscious about hiding my bloated belly. I feel like I shouldn't be wearing fitted clothes until I have a baby bump. Anyone else feel like this? Any advice? Like when people say 'are you showing?' I'm like no its just bloat.
    No advice. But I feel exactly the same way. I’m 14w6d. I’m definitely not showing but my tummy seems to have gotten a lot fatter. It’s probably all the carbs I’ve been eating 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had to say (haven’t been pregnant for 5 years lol) just own your little bloaty bump! At 13 weeks most women are showing a little something. The baby pushing up a bit now is causing the bloating so it’s a baby bump! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmumsie View Post
    Hi all
    I only look pregnant now at nearly 19 weeks but only because of some serious bloating. prior to this week, I looked fat 😂 everybody shows differently at different pace. it's natural that it looks like you had a big meal in the first trimester. I find wearing loose clothes in the first trimester more comfortable due to they bloating. now, it feels nicer to wear fitted clothes. not tight, just fitted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wearing fitted clothes. To anyone who doesn’t know I just look fat, but all my friends and work know it’s actually a bump and I don’t really care about anyone else. I’m 15w.

R