+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Digital clear blue tests wrong?! Please help!!

Help please! I’m currently in Italy and found out we were pregnant on our first day here when I took a CB digital pregnancy test and it said 1-2 weeks. I then took another test a week later and it increased to 2-3 weeks. However two days ago, the day after my hubby and I had sex (sorry for TMI!) I saw some bright red specks on one tissue paper when I went to wipe after doing a number 1. Since then, haven’t had any more bright red specks, just really pale brown and pink once or twice a day.

So so I took another CB digital test last night and I’m supposed to be 6 weeks today so I was expecting a 3+ result but it just came back as 2-3 weeks.

I’m worried I’m having another MC as I had a MMC in June this year with no blood or clue at all (just no heartbeat on our first scan).

I’m also worried because last time I was super nauseous, bad heartburn and super dehydrated all the time. This time, I barely have sore nipples and nothing else so I’m worried lack of symptoms means I’m going to lose it. And I can’t go to the doctors in Italy so I have to wait for another 11 days till I’m back home in Australia.

any thoughts or advice would be great please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Every pregnancy is different. If it was only tiny specs it may have just been an irritated cervix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The CB weeks calculator is not very precise, so I wouldn’t be too alarmed about that.

Plus, lots of ladies spot after they’ve had sex. There’s so much more blood near the cervix when pregnant, so it is very common.

I understand you’re really stressed and scared (I know how you feel I’ve suffered many losses). That’s totally natural. However, nothing you’ve said indicates a miscarriage is certain.

I’m terribly sorry for your MMC in June 💐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for replying ladies! It’s really helping me keep sane. It just sucks because I can’t get a blood test or scans until I come back home in 11 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it helps I am 12w and I’ve had no real symptoms but bubs was wriggling around quite happily last scan xx

R