+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dual trigger

Hello Ladies

I am just wondering if any of you had used dual trigger ( ovidrel and decapeptyl),? Did it help with egg or embryo quality?what was the reason for you to use? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I used Ovidrel and Pregnyl combined trigger once. It wasn’t a great cycle but not sure I can blame that on the trigger.

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    Hello Ladies

I am just wondering if any of you had used dual trigger ( ovidrel and decapeptyl),? Did it help with egg or embryo quality?what was the reason for you to use? Thanks
    Hey there, i have only used Ovidrel for trigger but last cycle (FET transfer) i used decapeptyl x 1 and pregnyl 1500 x 1 for luteal support. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on decapeptyl is it fairly new?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

I have used both. My first cycle , my eggs didn't matture enough. After this, the next cycles I've always done double triggers and it has always worked for me. I think my embryo quality is good cause i always ended up with hatching blastocyst by day 5. However i still have an issue despite having transferred 3 hatchings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyblues99 View Post
    I have used both. My first cycle , my eggs didn't matture enough. After this, the next cycles I've always done double triggers and it has always worked for me. I think my embryo quality is good cause i always ended up with hatching blastocyst by day 5. However i still have an issue despite having transferred 3 hatchings.
    Thank you. Did you get good embryos first cycle as well or after using dual trigger?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Did you get good embryos first cycle as well or after using dual trigger?
    My very first cycle i got a lot immature and ive got a lot of follicles with nothing in them. I got 1 5day embie but she knows that the chances on that is really low. So FS added decapeptyl. I think it had improved egg quality. Good luck !