+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Matthias

Those that are interstate and have “seen” Dr Matthias, how long was your initial phone consultation, what was discussed, and what’s the process for tests etc following the consult?

Also how long between consult and your next transfer/stim cycle, and was it successful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    From memory, it was around 20 mins. Take lots of notes! He speaks softly and you won't get any notes on doses, when to take etc- it's only what you write down.
    We discussed my history, and got a referral for blood tests. Bloods took about 2 weeks, and I had follow up consult the week after for medications, and a follow up a few weeks later to check that they were doing their thing.
    I had initial consult in June, and transfer in October, but I delayed a month due to AF bring weird. So I could have gone the month prior. That was transfer no 4 for baby no 2 (first cycle with Dr M). He's now 7w old

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

LS2610 (26-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    From memory, it was around 20 mins. Take lots of notes! He speaks softly and you won't get any notes on doses, when to take etc- it's only what you write down.
    We discussed my history, and got a referral for blood tests. Bloods took about 2 weeks, and I had follow up consult the week after for medications, and a follow up a few weeks later to check that they were doing their thing.
    I had initial consult in June, and transfer in October, but I delayed a month due to AF bring weird. So I could have gone the month prior. That was transfer no 4 for baby no 2 (first cycle with Dr M). He's now 7w old
    Congratulations!
    Thank you for your reply. I’m hoping this is the boost we need for a sticky little embryo