+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FTM. stretch & sweep experiences!

so I had an induction booked today but they sent me home as I had an "unfavourable cervix", did a stretch & sweep and rebooked my induction for next Saturday (41weeks). few hours after I got home I had my 'bloody show'.. I've read conflicting stuff online about time frames between the show & labour starting.. if anyone has any stories or experiences to share that'd be great. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ladydaisy View Post
    so I had an induction booked today but they sent me home as I had an "unfavourable cervix", did a stretch & sweep and rebooked my induction for next Saturday (41weeks). few hours after I got home I had my 'bloody show'.. I've read conflicting stuff online about time frames between the show & labour starting.. if anyone has any stories or experiences to share that'd be great. thanks
    With my first it was 32 hours after I went into labour when I my waters broke , 4 hours later Ds1 was here in my arms.

Has your OB/midwife booked you another appt for in a few days to see how things are going during the interim if you don’t go into labour

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    With my first it was 32 hours after I went into labour when I my waters broke , 4 hours later Ds1 was here in my arms.

Has your OB/midwife booked you another appt for in a few days to see how things are going during the interim if you don’t go into labour
    yea, I've got a check up Tuesday. hopefully it all happens before then. the waiting is so hard this late it pregnancy, I wish I was psychic and knew when it would all happen