+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 5dp5dt

    Hi Everyone!!

    I am on my first FET cycle for a sibling for my daughter (did fresh ivf with her). I’m losing my mind in this tww!!! I know it’s only been 5 days but I’ve already tested with a drs test which I know aren’t as sensitive and would of course be negative this early but I’m going insane!!!

    Anyone else close? Have any words of wisdom? 🤞🏻🤞🏻

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,007
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked
    709
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Distraction, distraction, distraction. The waiting is torture.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Distraction, distraction, distraction. The waiting is torture.
    Oh goodness I know!! I’m trying!! I just should have been strong and avoided the dr tests!! I know they aren’t sensitive!! I’m a dope haha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,007
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked
    709
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My tww fell in the holidays so was alot easier to stay distracted. Maybe get stuck into a good TV series. And dont test, I found that made my anxiety worse. Good luck and hope you get a bfp

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    My tww fell in the holidays so was alot easier to stay distracted. Maybe get stuck into a good TV series. And dont test, I found that made my anxiety worse. Good luck and hope you get a bfp
    Oh that would have been a good way to keep distracted at least!! I kept a journal from my last pregnancy and my main symptom was back pain but I was on progesterone so could have been that but this cycle was a natural and I’m not on progesterone BUT still have the back pain this cycle so it’s just on my mind constantly lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked
    1,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cant offer much help here as i start testing 3dpt so feel your pain lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    Cant offer much help here as i start testing 3dpt so feel your pain lol
    Haha ok well at least I’m not alone!! Are you currently in the TWW?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    713
    Thanked
    1,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope thank goodness my brain needs a rest lol, but good luck !

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    67
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Hi Everyone!!

    I am on my first FET cycle for a sibling for my daughter (did fresh ivf with her). I’m losing my mind in this tww!!! I know it’s only been 5 days but I’ve already tested with a drs test which I know aren’t as sensitive and would of course be negative this early but I’m going insane!!!

    Anyone else close? Have any words of wisdom? 🤞🏻🤞🏻

    I’m not sure it will help but stop testing woman lol! You will drive yourself crazy wondering if it’s just too early or if it actually didn’t work! Test when you know for sure that’s its not too early, I’ve i had of tested at 5dp5dt with my daughter I would of definitely got a negative!! I had a faint line on 8dp5dt. Good luck and hope you get your BFP

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    762
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    387
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN this cycle ☹️


 

Similar Threads

  1. 4.5dp5dt fet bfn!!!!
    By Cantw8ttobmummy in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-05-2018, 21:59
  2. Finally! Bfp 5dp5dt!!
    By Letsdothis in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 22:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
L'il Aussie Prems FoundationAn Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high ...