+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default L-Arginine

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has used L-Arginine to help with IVF/FET/fertility? I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times but I don’t know enough about it to start using it.
    I’m considering starting it for my upcoming FET or is it only beneficial for IVF?
    Also if anyone knows the normal dosage and duration/timing to take it that would be great.
    Just trying to prepare as much as possible. I have low ovarian reserve and poor quality eggs so it’s been a pretty difficult journey so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has used L-Arginine to help with IVF/FET/fertility? I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times but I don’t know enough about it to start using it.
    I’m considering starting it for my upcoming FET or is it only beneficial for IVF?
    Also if anyone knows the normal dosage and duration/timing to take it that would be great.
    Just trying to prepare as much as possible. I have low ovarian reserve and poor quality eggs so it’s been a pretty difficult journey so far!
    Hi, I personally didn't use it - the research I'd done on it was quite conflicting, so thought it best not too. To improve egg quality I followed the recommendations in the book 'it starts with the egg', including replacing plastics with glass, changing cosmetics / cleaning products, eating organic where possible plus supplementation. It was a process and didn't happen overnight, though I believe it definitely helped. Good luck!