+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF egg collection after 9 day injections

I think I posted on a wrong thread so here it is again. Sorry first timer here.
    Has anyone had egg collection after only 9 days of injections? My clinic has advised because of a public holiday my injections will be cut short. So if my follicles are not ready after 9 days of injections, the cycle will be cancelled. First go we had 5 eggs from 12 days injections and second we had 12 eggs from 12 days of injections. Any advise or stories that will help get rid of this nervous feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Over40 and doing ivf View Post
    I think I posted on a wrong thread so here it is again. Sorry first timer here.
    Has anyone had egg collection after only 9 days of injections? My clinic has advised because of a public holiday my injections will be cut short. So if my follicles are not ready after 9 days of injections, the cycle will be cancelled. First go we had 5 eggs from 12 days injections and second we had 12 eggs from 12 days of injections. Any advise or stories that will help get rid of this nervous feeling.
    I only had 7 days of injections as I responded too well with the medications, i forgot if i triggered at 7th or 8th night. I had around 15 mature eggs seen at the scan then they collected 25 eggs during egg collection. A lot of immature follicles though due to my PCOS. I think it varies with person to person. Some need low dosages taken for longer periods of time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joyjen For This Useful Post:

Over40 and doing ivf (21-08-2019)