+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Aroma-snooze vs Glow Dreaming

I want to get either the aroma-snooze or glow dreaming for ds’s room. I’ve heard good things about both and can’t make up my mind! They are essentially the same sort of thing (as in similar functions, same claims to help encourage relaxation and sleep etc) and the Glow dreaming is on sale at the moment so similar price (normally about $15- $20 difference). Not buying it specifically for the claims it helps with sleep, just think the are a cute alternative to night lights and come in handy when colds hit (both diffuse oils). The glow dreaming has cute print sleeves which would match ds’s room perfectly where as the aroma snooze is plain solid colour.

If you have either of these (or both!) are you happy with it? If you had to pick one, which would you choose and why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Aroma-snooze vs Glow Dreaming

My understanding is the glow dreaming is a bit of a crock. I have heard that when people try to return it within their money back period they are met with some quite unpleasant responses. Their “data” is skewed and based on people that *didn’t* try to return their dodgy product.

ETA I have an Aroma Bloom for DD as it’s a cool mist vaporiser and use it with oils. I’m not sure I’d say it makes a difference to her sleep, but when she’s coughing and sniffly I put some eucalyptus in there and that does help.

I would actually check recommendations for what age you can use oils. I have a feeling they’re not recommended under 6m of age.
    Last edited by MLadyEm; 14-08-2019 at 18:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MLadyEm View Post
    My understanding is the glow dreaming is a bit of a crock. I have heard that when people try to return it within their money back period they are met with some quite unpleasant responses. Their “data” is skewed and based on people that *didn’t* try to return their dodgy product.

ETA I have an Aroma Bloom for DD as it’s a cool mist vaporiser and use it with oils. I’m not sure I’d say it makes a difference to her sleep, but when she’s coughing and sniffly I put some eucalyptus in there and that does help.

I would actually check recommendations for what age you can use oils. I have a feeling they’re not recommended under 6m of age.
    I don’t want to use oils for ds yet, and as I said it’s not so much for the sleep factor... just a cute (and useful in future) alternative to a night light and a bit of decoration for his room. I had an Aroma Bloom before and loved it.