+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you RubyT78

Which clinic in Spain? Are you needing donor eggs? Is there a cut off age?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cesara For This Useful Post:

RubyT78 (11-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stacey10,

What is the names of the clinics in north cyprus and bratislava? Are the donors anonymous?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Cesara Yes the donors are, very very few countries have known donors then when you add in age limits, its basically none. Spain age is mostly 50 you will get the odd clinic that may do to 51-52. Dogus ivf is the one im going to https://www.dogusfertilityclinic.co.uk/ and the other one is miracle ivf, you would require an appointment with a cardiologist and gp but they arrange all of that for you if you go with dogus, miracle ivf you need to do that first and send results to them . The clinic in bratislava is called repromedica.
    Last edited by stacey10; 10-08-2019 at 12:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesara View Post
    Thank you RubyT78

Which clinic in Spain? Are you needing donor eggs? Is there a cut off age?
    Ivf Spain. Yes & not sure, think maybe 50?.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the information. I am interested in Dogusfertility...the anonymity scares me. I was wondering if there is another single woman who has had ivf or will do ivf with donated eggs and sperm?
    Do any of you women get together and talk face to face? I am feeling alone and scared. It would be nice to meet another woman who will be going to Cyprus or anywhere overseas for ivf. Thank you so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you for the information. I am interested in Dogusfertility...the anonymity scares me. I was wondering if there is another single woman who has had ivf or will do ivf with donated eggs and sperm?
    Do any of you women get together and talk face to face? I am feeling alone and scared. It would be nice to meet another woman who will be going to Cyprus or anywhere overseas for ivf. Thank you so much
    Hi @Cesara its totally normal to feel apprehensivexx big hugsxx there are heaps of single ladieas on the greece thread who have gone overseas to do ivf using donor eggs and sperm. Come chat to us. Not sure where you are located but if you post on the greece thread there may be people willing to meet up in person. I never met anyone in person as i live in a regional small town but a few ladies were happy to give me their phone numbers so we could chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. I guess it is Egg Donation Greece#18. Is there also a thread for egg donation is USA?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cesara For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (02-09-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is egg donation greece#18 :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Cesara (04-09-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think there is also a thread for the usa. If i can find it, i will post the link.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Cesara (04-09-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! I’m a single woman who used both donor eggs and sperm. Currently 10w pregnant. I was also uncomfortable with the anonymity. That was the hardest thing for me to come to terms with.

I tried a cycle in Finland because they offer ID release egg and sperm donors but that was a debacle and I really can’t recommend them at all. I then switched to South Africa as I could use an ID release sperm donor (import from any US/Danish sperm bank) and while the egg donor is anonymous by law she has said she is open to contact if the law changes. The South African clinic are great and I fell pregnant first go.

I also looked at a couple of programs in the US - California Conceptions (technically anonymous but often sperm donor is ID release) and Conceptions in Hawaii can do open donor but very exxy.

In Europe the ID release options were Finland (as above), Denmark (no donor availability), the U.K. (exxy but also all the clinics I tried were not sure if they could treat me as an Australian and never got an answer).

Pm me if you’d like to chat. It’s a lot to think through but don’t worry you are not alone.

R