+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 148
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    CD40 Still a BFN on HPT but went to GP today and had a blood test results should be in Thursday!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Broeem For This Useful Post:

    Izy (16-08-2019)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    380
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I still haven’t got my period from my d&c 7 weeks ago, but certainly ovulating today. We had high/peak fertility on Monday & Tuesday so BD Sunday night and late lastnight. 🤞 it enough. Will be using progesterone from 3dpo and testing around the 26th (12dpo).

    My Hcg took 6 weeks to come down and my Ivf nurse and I thought I could have ovulated at 2.5 weeks post d&c due to a progesterone rise, but who knows.

    Good luck everyone

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seachange For This Useful Post:

    Izy (16-08-2019),JJZK (14-08-2019)

  5. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked
    783
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seachange View Post
    I still haven’t got my period from my d&c 7 weeks ago, but certainly ovulating today. We had high/peak fertility on Monday & Tuesday so BD Sunday night and late lastnight. 🤞 it enough. Will be using progesterone from 3dpo and testing around the 26th (12dpo).

    My Hcg took 6 weeks to come down and my Ivf nurse and I thought I could have ovulated at 2.5 weeks post d&c due to a progesterone rise, but who knows.

    Good luck everyone
    sad to see we are both back here after being in the Jan 2020 DIG!

    Sending lots of good luck to you!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loh4 For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (14-08-2019)

  7. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked
    783
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Broeem View Post
    CD40 Still a BFN on HPT but went to GP today and had a blood test results should be in Thursday!!
    Let us know how you go tomorrow

  8. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked
    783
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone have recommendations on ovulation tests?

    I’m not sure I’m sold on spending the $ on the clearblue ones purely because
    1. We may need to use them for many many months and the total cost could end up being heaps
    2. I’m just impatient and we haven’t being trying that long
    3. I’m not even sure if I will use them

  9. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    380
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loh4 View Post
    Does anyone have recommendations on ovulation tests?

    I’m not sure I’m sold on spending the $ on the clearblue ones purely because
    1. We may need to use them for many many months and the total cost could end up being heaps
    2. I’m just impatient and we haven’t being trying that long
    3. I’m not even sure if I will use them
    I just use internet cheapies that I get in bulk off eBay. The one I get is a ‘wide’ one with a green end. No problems with them and it clearly picks up my surge. $10 for 30 I think. They have free delivery and come pretty quickly.

  10. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    Um... I'm wanting to ask an odd question.
    Does anyone else find that whilst they're TTC they develop an odour.
    I swear I can smell that we've DTD even after multiple showers etc. Have literally put antiperspirant on my thighs.
    I get that too

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    380
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Things just got interesting. My FS has got me in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy on the 26/8 when I’m 12dpo. I’ll test the night before and see what happens

  12. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Well my blood test came back negative so must just be my body sorting its self out after being on contraception for so long!! Bring on AF and fingers crossed for September!!

  13. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,505
    Thanks
    1,713
    Thanked
    1,496
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seachange View Post
    Things just got interesting. My FS has got me in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy on the 26/8 when I’m 12dpo. I’ll test the night before and see what happens
    Well that sounds intimidating!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Amazing August TTC #2
    By fr3ddom in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 09:54
  2. Amazing August TTC
    By fr3ddom in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1079
    Last Post: 19-08-2017, 20:10
  3. Replies: 2549
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 18:57
  4. TTC #2 miracle August/September
    By lochnessie in forum IVF
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:47
  5. help me become a super fertile mama!
    By Berrie in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 17:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Naughty November TTC 2019Conception & Fertility General Chat
Anyone else have a homozygous MTHFR gene?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Show me your sewing! #3Crafts and Hobbies
Toilet TrainingConstipation, Toilet Training
TWW and ExerciseConception & Fertility General Chat