+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I got my period so I’m definitely out now. It’s pretty deflating and no one can tell me what is wrong with us, it just makes it so hard not knowing. We have three in the freezer so we will now just work our way through them and our bank balance 😬. I’ll see you in the oct/nov group.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicnack For This Useful Post:

BabyO (08-10-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miracle4me nah I don’t. I inverted it incase it was an evap line it would only turn green if it was pink, I think I can see a faint green and the 2 tests I’ve done since has no line at all so I’m not sure what to make of that

@nicknack it’s so frustrating not knowing why it doesn’t work. I’ve only got one embryo left and no more money so I’ll need to apply to get our super out and if they say no that’s it. We can’t do bulk bill either because of our type of mfi and at 34 it’s not like I have years to save up so I am
    absolutely terrified we’ll never have another child. It’s great you have 3 so I have my fingers crossed for you that you get your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Hi everyone, I got my period so I’m definitely out now. It’s pretty deflating and no one can tell me what is wrong with us, it just makes it so hard not knowing. We have three in the freezer so we will now just work our way through them and our bank balance . I’ll see you in the oct/nov group.
    Sorry to hear this, fingers crossed for you next month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

I’m out this month too. Dr confirmed it was chemical pregnancy. I find a little solace knowing that I was actually pregnant. Back to see FS late this week to work out the next protocol. Also, as our embryo was such good quality he is going to get a report from the embryologist regarding it, not sure what that will tell though? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve decided to take the rest of the week off work to sort out our next cycle, as we will need to apply for release of super again as well. I’m really hoping to transfer our last embryo in October 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    I’m out this month too. Dr confirmed it was chemical pregnancy. I find a little solace knowing that I was actually pregnant. Back to see FS late this week to work out the next protocol. Also, as our embryo was such good quality he is going to get a report from the embryologist regarding it, not sure what that will tell though? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve decided to take the rest of the week off work to sort out our next cycle, as we will need to apply for release of super again as well. I’m really hoping to transfer our last embryo in October 🤞🏻🤞🏻
    So sorry to hear about your chemical, do you have many frozen embryos left? Also With getting your super out is it an easy process? I’ve had a quick look at the thread but it’s still a little overwhelming and I’m still 100% sure on the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone and good luck for next month too.

Sorry to hear about your chemical @MrsRodgerDodger, will be interesting if the embryo report gives you some insight.

I spoke to my FS and asked if there were any other tests we could do. She said there were only some blood clotting testing she can do, I’ve pretty much been tested for everything else 😩.

Our embryos are PGS tested and many sources say there is a 60-70% success rate with PGS normal embryos. It feels like there has to be something wrong that no one has discovered yet rather than this is all just bad luck. Based on all of our results, we should be able to conceive naturally really easily, so why can’t I even conceive with a PGS normal good quality embryo?! The lack of answers is really getting to me.

Hopefully next month this is just a distance memory for us as we get our BFP 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    So sorry to hear about your chemical, do you have many frozen embryos left? Also With getting your super out is it an easy process? I’ve had a quick look at the thread but it’s still a little overwhelming and I’m still 100% sure on the process
    We have one left, so we have our fingers crossed.

The application for super is really easy for a FET. Our FS signs a report, along with our GP, then attach the quotes and we always get approved within 24 hours. PM me if you want me to take you through the process, I’m happy to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    Thanks everyone and good luck for next month too.

Sorry to hear about your chemical @MrsRodgerDodger, will be interesting if the embryo report gives you some insight.

I spoke to my FS and asked if there were any other tests we could do. She said there were only some blood clotting testing she can do, I’ve pretty much been tested for everything else .

Our embryos are PGS tested and many sources say there is a 60-70% success rate with PGS normal embryos. It feels like there has to be something wrong that no one has discovered yet rather than this is all just bad luck. Based on all of our results, we should be able to conceive naturally really easily, so why can’t I even conceive with a PGS normal good quality embryo?! The lack of answers is really getting to me.

Hopefully next month this is just a distance memory for us as we get our BFP 🤞
    I hope next month is your month! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRodgerDodger View Post
    We have one left, so we have our fingers crossed.

The application for super is really easy for a FET. Our FS signs a report, along with our GP, then attach the quotes and we always get approved within 24 hours. PM me if you want me to take you through the process, I’m happy to help!

Thank you! I will probably do just that we have the money for our last FET but it’s just we don’t have anything left for another cycle after that so I just want to get this sorted now so I’m not waiting ages for to organise it and get approved. The only thing that helps me with a failed transfer is focusing on the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially out this month AF arrived right on cue (it’s not even 5am here yet) and even though I had felt it coming for days it’s still heart breaking. I want to go straight into another FET but financially I think we need a month off