+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 990
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Good luck to everyone transferring soon and congrats to all those with BFP’s. Big hugs to those who’ve not got the news they want. ❤️

    Just a short one from me to say that AF arrived! Estimated transfer date is approximately the 18th September ( ish )

    Woohoo! that is very exciting! fingers crossed for a good outcome this transfer.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumtrees View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I am new here and hope you don't mind me joining?
    I may be a little behind everyone but I've just started a fresh stim cycle (this is my 3rd IVF).
    I had my first scan this morning (CD7, stim day 5) and although there were 10 or 12 follies, none of them were big enough for the nurse to bother measuring She said they're growing 'a bit slow'. I've never had this happen before and am a bit worried as we already have an egg quality issue as it is....Anyone else had a cycle where they stimmed slower and for longer? I'm trying Pergoveris this time....
    By the way - so happy to read the positive stories on here, and to find a place where people understand & support each other
    Good luck to those with upcoming transfers and baby dust to all xx
    Welcome! I seem to be a slow responder but using Gonal F and in total will be stimming for 13 days. I have been freaking out about the number of follicles but I figure the most important part is not quantity but quality. good luck and update back.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to doglilac For This Useful Post:

    Gumtrees (30-08-2019)

  4. #603
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    First scan this morning and lining is 8.5 so we're all booked in for transfer on Friday 6th!

    If you're using pessaries for the first time, I can really recommend wearing a liner. Not to be too gross, but during the course of the day the residual gunk sort of just...falls out.

    @amiracle4me hooray! It feels great to have a timeline, doesn't it? Feeling positive about September for us.

    Very exciting. Yes I can second wearing a panty liner to save your underwear. I had to do pessaries 3 x a day and learnt the hard way. haha

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to doglilac For This Useful Post:

    BabyO (31-08-2019)

  6. #604
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by satapt View Post
    Results from BT just came through at 183 for today which is 9dp5dt. Another BT in a week to check levels again. Will no doubt keep POAS for the week
    Fantastic numbers!

  7. #605
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    Well I know why my period is taking so long! I ovulated today meaning my transfer is still around 5 weeks away. It’s bern almost 4 weeks since my cycle was cancelled and stopping progynova. I wish I could get the transfer in a few days but I know they won’t owg me as I haven’t been monitored but we were all expecting a period first. The waiting drives you crazy aye
    The waiting is a killer. i hope it flies by for you.

  8. #606
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked
    653
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    First scan this morning and lining is 8.5 so we're all booked in for transfer on Friday 6th!

    If you're using pessaries for the first time, I can really recommend wearing a liner. Not to be too gross, but during the course of the day the residual gunk sort of just...falls out.

    @amiracle4me hooray! It feels great to have a timeline, doesn't it? Feeling positive about September for us.
    Haha! Yep, gunk is a thing.
    I’ve learnt the hard way to sleep in knickers with a liner as waking up in the morning and taking that first walk is a bit gross!

    Fingers crossed for September.. so over this journey!

  9. #607
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    231
    Thanked
    653
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doglilac View Post
    Woohoo! that is very exciting! fingers crossed for a good outcome this transfer.
    Thank you! ❤️

  10. #608
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    82
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by doglilac View Post
    The waiting is a killer. i hope it flies by for you.
    Thank you I hope so! I’ve been waiting since May for this transfer. I just ovulated so I guess around 5 weeks if everything goes well. Still soooo long tho!

  11. #609
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    158
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Haha! Yep, gunk is a thing.
    I’ve learnt the hard way to sleep in knickers with a liner as waking up in the morning and taking that first walk is a bit gross!

    Fingers crossed for September.. so over this journey!
    This is such good advice - thank you!

  12. #610
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    158
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by doglilac View Post
    Welcome! I seem to be a slow responder but using Gonal F and in total will be stimming for 13 days. I have been freaking out about the number of follicles but I figure the most important part is not quantity but quality. good luck and update back.
    It is so easy to get caught up in the number game. It really is about quality.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET June/July 2019
    By Mumma2be13 in forum IVF
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 17:30
  2. IVF/FET Feb/March 2019
    By Hopeful137 in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 19-04-2019, 09:02
  3. IVF babies due August/September 2019
    By Mum-I-Am in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 13-02-2019, 22:03
  4. IVF/FET August September
    By chances in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2015, 18:51
  5. IVF bubs due July/August/September 2010
    By Musk in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 723
    Last Post: 27-01-2010, 23:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Same Sex Parents TTC#6Same Sex Parents
Weekend chat.General Chat
Trouble at Swimming LessonsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Teeth not coming in straightGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
When to seek assistanceNon-IVF fertility assistance
Child acting out at school but an opposite at home?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat