+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serko View Post
    @nicnick how are you travelling? Any symptoms?

I feel like I am finally getting the hang of my Gonal injection - thank goodness!
    I am now feeling very bloated (I thought I had put on weight until the nurse said that bloating is one of the first symptoms) and can definitely feel my ovaries - my left feels much worse than my right, no more exercise this week either which will mess with my moods
    I’m feeling pretty good actually. I just feel like I do when I’m getting my period- bloated, tender breasts. My moods have been fine thankfully. I get really bloated 2 weeks before my period which I think has prepared me for IVF. The only difference is I can feel my ovaries, strangely less this weekend than last week.

I go in for US & BT tomorrow morning. My FS said I should know tomorrow when collection will be. I’m hoping it will be Thursday or Friday.

I’m freaking out less with the injections, there is still no way I could do them myself though.

Do you go in for any more tests before Wednesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    I’m feeling pretty good actually. I just feel like I do when I’m getting my period- bloated, tender breasts. My moods have been fine thankfully. I get really bloated 2 weeks before my period which I think has prepared me for IVF. The only difference is I can feel my ovaries, strangely less this weekend than last week.

I go in for US & BT tomorrow morning. My FS said I should know tomorrow when collection will be. I’m hoping it will be Thursday or Friday.

I’m freaking out less with the injections, there is still no way I could do them myself though.

Do you go in for any more tests before Wednesday?
    That is wonderful about your symptoms, I had a moment of moodiness last night other than that I have been fine.
    You are totally right about normal period symptoms too.

Please keep us posted with the results from tomorrow.

I don’t have any more tests before Wednesday, I will get a call today to let me know when to take the trigger injection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just has my US and I have 12 follicles over 10mm. The technician said to me that I should expect to take the trigger shot today but my FS may have different ideas. I was really hoping I wouldn’t be getting collection on Wednesday as I have an important meeting at work, but of course it’s going to be on Wednesday!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicnack For This Useful Post:

doglilac (26-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by LS2610 View Post
    Another month, another loss

After getting strong positives for a couple of days, here I am 9dp5dt and I’m back to a barely there line.

Devastated
    Oh no! I’m so sorry! Horrid that you have to wait until Wednesday for your BT too.

IVF SUCKS..and stupid chemicals.

Big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    I just has my US and I have 12 follicles over 10mm. The technician said to me that I should expect to take the trigger shot today but my FS may have different ideas. I was really hoping I wouldn’t be getting collection on Wednesday as I have an important meeting at work, but of course it’s going to be on Wednesday!
    This journey is certainly not how we planned right!
    I am hoping that you get to do your collection on Thursday!
    I am in a similar situation for the transfer, I am REALLY hoping it will be Monday rather than Tuesday as I am travelling for work Tuesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serko View Post
    This journey is certainly not how we planned right!
    I am hoping that you get to do your collection on Thursday!
    I am in a similar situation for the transfer, I am REALLY hoping it will be Monday rather than Tuesday as I am travelling for work Tuesday...
    I know right! It really isn’t what I expected. I spent so many years petrified I’d accidentally fall pregnant and then the first time we tried I fell pregnant- the first time! And then of course miscarried and it’s been 2 years since then and nothing. All our tests show that we should be really fertile and there should be no problems but clearly there is. I certainly did not expect to be in this position. But it is what it is and I do feel lucky that we found out we could have had kids with Cyctic Fibrosis through this whole adventure. So I try to remind myself how lucky I am.... but it’s not the most fun I’ve had to date.

Fingers crossed for a Monday transfer 🤞🤞when do you find out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by doglilac View Post
    Hey Ladies, for those of you have done PGS testing at Melbivf. how long did it take for results to come back? Also did you do back to back cycles to get more embryos before testing or just test after each stim cycle?
    I think our results took two weeks or so. We have only done one stim cycle that resulted in embryos to test, we ended up with three tested embryos and in the TWW using no 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There’s a new video on the Monash IVF website outlining this new test ... we’ve got 4 embryos currently and will be doing this new testing IF they make it to day 5 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone else see this? IMG_3519.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satapt View Post
    Can anyone else see this? Attachment 101302
    Hello. I can see a very faint line! How many days past transfer are you? 3 or 5 day embie?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

satapt (26-08-2019)