+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Another month, another loss

After getting strong positives for a couple of days, here I am 9dp5dt and I’m back to a barely there line.

Devastated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by baby buck View Post
    Hi all, I hope you don’t mind if I jump in here
    Going for a FET next month.
    Have a natural conceived 20yr old.
    IVF 3 yr old
    FET 14 month old.
    2 Embryos on ice, have decided if neither of those work we won’t do another ivf cycle.
    I’m doing a bulk billed programmed cycle as we have unexplained infertility. So basically on progynova, I ovulate early so start progesterone then transfer 5 days later, stay on progesterone until 11/12 weeks. Even thought they say unexplainable hubby has sperm morphology and I have PCOS.
    I have had 7 miscarriages, 6 between 1 & 2. 3 with my previous partner and 4 with hubby, fell pregnant naturally in November last year with twins, lost one in December and the other in January.
    I’ll be reading to catch up on everyone’s posts tomorrow x

Welcome and so sorry for your losses. I hope you have luck this coming cycle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to doglilac For This Useful Post:

baby buck (26-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LS2610 View Post
    Another month, another loss

After getting strong positives for a couple of days, here I am 9dp5dt and I’m back to a barely there line.

Devastated

Im so sorry to hear that. When is your beta?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Not sure if anyone will be able to help...I had my trigger ovidrel 6 days before my transfer (done Thursday 22nd) and have to do ovidrel boosters (6 clicks/60 units) every 3 days same as I did last time. My question is does anyone know when I can test

I resisted last transfer until 8dp5dt but that’s not until next Friday!!! And my BT is 4/9 ������������
    Not sure I can help but Ive used pregynl 1500 for luteal support and found that it normally takes 4 days to completely leave my system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doglilac For This Useful Post:

Mad89 (25-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course I caved and tested this morning...accidentally used the digital and it’s faulty that will teach me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies, for those of you have done PGS testing at Melbivf. how long did it take for results to come back? Also did you do back to back cycles to get more embryos before testing or just test after each stim cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

Hi everyone! There has been lots happening here! I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend.

Congratulations Rose for your BFP!

Good luck to those in the TWW - I’m right there with you!

Hugs to those that haven’t received the news we are all chasing and a big flip of the bird to this crap process.

I’m 4dp5dt and am feeling very menstruey... app says AF is due on Wednesday and BT is planned for Friday. Haven’t tested yet and don’t really feel like I need to. Seems pointless.

This was a natural FET with a 5AB. This is our second IVF and we had 4 IUIs before that so attempt 6.

For those of you who have had multiple attempts, when did you question/query your FS on approach?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to satapt For This Useful Post:

Rose13 (27-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corbes63 View Post
    I’m also PUPO today with a PGD tested embie on board. Also a POAS addict but only have one in the cupboard so holding out testing for as long as I can!
    I caved and bought a 7 pack from Woolies after a trip for groceries when my partner saw them he said he was going to hide them away let’s see how long I can hold off!

Beat of luck to you, let’s hope this is our last time on a TTC thread! I haven’t had any implantation symptoms yet but have never had them before.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozzylou79 For This Useful Post:

corbes63 (25-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    How do you find the Prolutex injections? I’ll be using them for the first time this cycle, plus 3-4 Endometrin daily, to raise up some stubbornly low progesterone. Also on our last embryo, so desperately hoping it works.
    This is my second cycle using it, have found it effective in raising my progesterone, I used it prior to FET this cycle, last FET I only used it after transfer when my level was found to be low. I’m on 3 utrogestan daily as well. Where are you in your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nicnick how are you travelling? Any symptoms?

I feel like I am finally getting the hang of my Gonal injection - thank goodness!
    I am now feeling very bloated (I thought I had put on weight until the nurse said that bloating is one of the first symptoms) and can definitely feel my ovaries - my left feels much worse than my right, no more exercise this week either which will mess with my moods