+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 990
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked
    116
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozzylou79 View Post
    Hi girls, I haven’t checked in for a while and have just had a catch up read of the thread. I had a PGD tested FET today so am now PUPO again so ������������third time is a charm!
    My progesterone has behaved nicely this time, I started my Prolutex Injections and pessaries prior to FET and my level today was 72.9. My FS said that if I don’t get pregnant this time that she wants to do a hysteroscopy before the next FET. We have one Frozen embaby left. I am a serial POAS but I haven’t bought any tests yet, holding off and as we’re in a small town I won’t be buying any for a while, I think I’m going to go mad!! Who is else is PUPO with me?
    sending you lots of luck.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to doglilac For This Useful Post:

    Lozzylou79 (23-08-2019)

  3. #482
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked
    116
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose13 View Post
    Hi all wonderful ladies, thank you so much for your support. My pregnancy test results came positive today. One more blood test to do on Monday.

    Wonderful news and congratulations!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to doglilac For This Useful Post:

    Rose13 (23-08-2019)

  5. #483
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose13 View Post
    Hi all wonderful ladies, thank you so much for your support. My pregnancy test results came positive today. One more blood test to do on Monday.
    That’s awesome, congratulations!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozzylou79 For This Useful Post:

    Rose13 (23-08-2019)

  7. #484
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    154
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Wednesday is ages away!!

    Yes, the waiting game is horrid. Hang in there x
    I know, now I’ve started the game “why isn’t that line darker than the last test?”

    I’m going to go insane! This is the very reason I promise myself each transfer not to test lol

  8. #485
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked
    967
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LS2610 View Post
    I know, now I’ve started the game “why isn’t that line darker than the last test?”

    I’m going to go insane! This is the very reason I promise myself each transfer not to test lol
    Haha! Yeah, be be fair to yourself tho. It’s like saying ‘I will not eat any chocolate for a whole week’.. totally unachievable!

    Obsessing over lines is something that we’re all guilty of!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    LS2610 (24-08-2019)

  10. #486
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked
    967
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose13 View Post
    Hi all wonderful ladies, thank you so much for your support. My pregnancy test results came positive today. One more blood test to do on Monday.
    That’s great news! Congratulations!

    May I ask what you beta HCG was?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    Rose13 (23-08-2019)

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,920
    Thanks
    2,325
    Thanked
    3,321
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I hope you don't mind me popping in. I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can donate unused IVF meds to ppl that cannot afford them?
    I'm not sure if it's even allowed but I'd like to help anyone that needs.

    I was booked in for an IVF cycle with Monash IVF in December and we fell pregnant, sadly we lost our babies and I was going to use them in April but we fell pregnant again and I'm now 20 weeks.

    I have a whole cycle worth as never used any.

    Orgalutran pre-filled syringes 10 x 250 IU

    Gonal f pre-filled syringes 30 x 900 IU (never left fridge)

    Ovidrel trigger pre-filled syringes 1 x 250 (never left fridge)

    The clinic can't take them back once dispensed so if anyone is on this protocol, you're welcome to them, I promise they have always been in the fridge and never opened. It just seems a waste when these things are so expensive. Can send images if interested

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked
    967
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simyt View Post
    Hi all, I hope you don't mind me popping in. I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can donate unused IVF meds to ppl that cannot afford them?
    I'm not sure if it's even allowed but I'd like to help anyone that needs.

    I was booked in for an IVF cycle with Monash IVF in December and we fell pregnant, sadly we lost our babies and I was going to use them in April but we fell pregnant again and I'm now 20 weeks.

    I have a whole cycle worth as never used any.

    Orgalutran pre-filled syringes 10 x 250 IU

    Gonal f pre-filled syringes 30 x 900 IU (never left fridge)

    Ovidrel trigger pre-filled syringes 1 x 250 (never left fridge)

    The clinic can't take them back once dispensed so if anyone is on this protocol, you're welcome to them, I promise they have always been in the fridge and never opened. It just seems a waste when these things are so expensive. Can send images if interested
    I don’t need them but that’s very kind of you ❤️

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    Simyt (24-08-2019)

  15. #489
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    That’s great news! Congratulations!

    May I ask what you beta HCG was?
    Hi Amiracle4me, HCG is 110. I don’t know how much HCG is normal for 9dt5dp. But nurse was happy with levels.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

    LS2610 (24-08-2019)

  17. #490
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    127
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose13 View Post
    Hi all wonderful ladies, thank you so much for your support. My pregnancy test results came positive today. One more blood test to do on Monday.
    Congratulations! That’s great news!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET June/July 2019
    By Mumma2be13 in forum IVF
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 18:30
  2. IVF/FET Feb/March 2019
    By Hopeful137 in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 19-04-2019, 10:02
  3. IVF babies due August/September 2019
    By Mum-I-Am in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 13-02-2019, 23:03
  4. IVF/FET August September
    By chances in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2015, 19:51
  5. IVF bubs due July/August/September 2010
    By Musk in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 723
    Last Post: 28-01-2010, 00:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
BUMPFertilityPre-Conception and Conception Counselling – help for fear of pregnancy and parenthood, pregnancy loss, infertility, ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
??Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Swimming instructorGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Awesome August TTC 2020Conception & Fertility General Chat

ADVERTISEMENT