+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    Hello Ladies

I had my egg collection this morning and collected only 6 eggs. I have pcos so usually collect 18 to 20 eggs so bit worried now. This time we did low dose stimulation in hope of better quality eggs but 6 seems too less. Will know how many fertilised tomorrow. Not looking forward to. This was our 5th egg collection so feeling a little down today. We don’t do icsi so not sure how many will fertilise normally. I hope everyone doing well.
    Hi,

I don’t have PCOS but I did low dose stimulation for another health reason and my FS was also looking for quality over quantity. We ended up with 7 eggs being collected, all fertilised and we got 6 blastocysts so quality over quantity seemed to work for us. Time will tell if it worked as I am 5dp5dt.

Fingers crossed you get some great quality embryos this round! 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

And it’s a BFP this morning from our PGD frostie at 7DP5DT. Official bloods not until 5th August. Hoping our embie decides to hang in there for another 8+ months. I’m so excited but nervous for another MC but also happy to be here again.IMG_7988.jpg
    Last edited by corbes63; 01-08-2019 at 13:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

I had my egg collection this morning and collected only 6 eggs. I have pcos so usually collect 18 to 20 eggs so bit worried now. This time we did low dose stimulation in hope of better quality eggs but 6 seems too less. Will know how many fertilised tomorrow. Not looking forward to. This was our 5th egg collection so feeling a little down today. We don’t do icsi so not sure how many will fertilise normally. I hope everyone doing well.
    It only takes one golden egg so hopefully it’s there for you, fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Step2Three View Post
    Hi becb- i'm in the same boat (also 5dp5dt). My BT will be 9dp5dt but that hasn't made me any better at waiting than if I were waiting for Day 11. I am the absolute worst at slightly obsessive, too-early testing. For the record, today 5dp5dt- BFN.

I justify it for the reason am4m said above- fair warning so I don't get blindsided by a phone call at work- but really, that only excuses one sneaky one maybe the day before. She's right though, it all depends how you're going to process the result.
    I personally continue with the home testing, even if it means starting the day with bad news every day, but I'm a very data-driven person in normal life, and even inconclusive data seems better in my head than nothing whatsoever, but that's totally down to my personality. whatever you decide to do, always best to remember whatever the test says, it's not over until the clinic nurses say.

Hope this is a sticky one for you.
    Same here, I like the data early, even if it’s negative. I tested am and pm at 5DP5DT and got BFNs. At 6dp I reckon I could see a shadow and only now at 7dp I can see a line, albeit faint. It’s really your call luv as to whether you test early or not. But wishing you luck either way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to corbes63 For This Useful Post:

becb0112 (01-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corbes63 View Post
    Same here, I like the data early, even if it’s negative. I tested am and pm at 5DP5DT and got BFNs. At 6dp I reckon I could see a shadow and only now at 7dp I can see a line, albeit faint. It’s really your call luv as to whether you test early or not. But wishing you luck either way.
    Congratulations on your BFP!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to becb0112 For This Useful Post:

corbes63 (01-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becb0112 View Post
    Hi,

I don’t have PCOS but I did low dose stimulation for another health reason and my FS was also looking for quality over quantity. We ended up with 7 eggs being collected, all fertilised and we got 6 blastocysts so quality over quantity seemed to work for us. Time will tell if it worked as I am 5dp5dt.

Fingers crossed you get some great quality embryos this round! 🤞
    Oh that’s great results. 🤞 you get your bfp with embie on board 🙏.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Believe in miracles For This Useful Post:

becb0112 (01-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corbes63 View Post
    And it’s a BFP this morning from our PGD frostie at 7DP5DT. Official bloods not until 5th August. Hoping our embie decides to hang in there for another 8+ months. I’m so excited but nervous for another MC but also happy to be here again.Attachment 101117
    Congratulations 🤞 You deserve to be happy and I am sure you will have healthy pregnancy ahead. Praying for you 🙏

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Believe in miracles For This Useful Post:

corbes63 (01-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for your comforting words. I am trying to be positive for tomorrow 🤞🙏

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Believe in miracles For This Useful Post:

Elda15 (01-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for your comforting words. I am trying to be positive for tomorrow 🤞🙏
    Good luck tomorrow @Believe in miracles

As others said don't be too discouraged by the numbers, especially if they were gunning for quality Vs quantity on purpose! I also had a low dose stim cycle and ended up with 7 eggs with only 2 becoming blasts. One is my daughter and the second is the newly onboard bfp.

Edit: eep I don't know why but I keep posting on this thread thinking it's the June/July one. Going blind. I hope you ladies don't think I'm being weird posting in a thread i'm not cycling in
    Last edited by Silkentofu; 01-08-2019 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow’s update @Believe in miracles

Woohoo congrats @Corbes

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

corbes63 (01-08-2019)