+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StormMum View Post
    Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking in the background for a bit. I’m on my 2ww (we are 4dp5dt) of my first ever IVF cycle. This was a fresh cycle and I managed to get 4 embryos in the freezer from total 8 collected and 7 fertilised. I’ve been permitted to do a frozen cycle straight after this fresh too. But as my periods are regularly between 35-47 days, I am going to ask for a medicated FET cycle, as I often don’t ovulate til around CD22-25 and if we do it natural (like FS wants) it will likely just be cancelled.
    Hey stormMum congrats on getting to your 2ww how are you finding everything so far? Are your cycles long due to PCOS?
    Let’s hope you get your little bub first go!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1209 View Post
    Hey stormMum congrats on getting to your 2ww how are you finding everything so far? Are your cycles long due to PCOS?
    Let’s hope you get your little bub first go!
    Hey Ra1209! No I don’t have PCOS don’t really have anything wrong other than this unexplained secondary infertility. I’ve always had irregular periods.. bloods show I ovulate, it’s just hard to ascertain when, as they vary so much each cycle. I fell pregnant 1st try/ first month ttc dd3 so a bit shocked that I’m having so much trouble this time and now we are even doing ivf tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StormMum View Post
    Hey Ra1209! No I don’t have PCOS don’t really have anything wrong other than this unexplained secondary infertility. I’ve always had irregular periods.. bloods show I ovulate, it’s just hard to ascertain when, as they vary so much each cycle. I fell pregnant 1st try/ first month ttc dd3 so a bit shocked that I’m having so much trouble this time and now we are even doing ivf tbh.
    Wow it must be so hard not knowing where the issue is, hopefully you’ve got the 1st try luck for this cycle too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I just wanted to ask about your experiences with your period after you finished a stim cycle? I stopped my progesterone on Friday and today had some bleeding in the morning that seems to have disappeared, I haven’t felt my usual period cramps either. Should I expect a stronger period to start?