+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzmoo View Post
    @Serko congratulations! ☺️ Fingers crossed that line gets darker and darker!

@Nicnack - I might bump into you if you end up at their Melbourne clinic 😉 I’m there Friday morning getting a BT and ultrasound... hoping EC will be on Monday (will be perfect with work etc). Been jabbing myself since last Friday - isn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought, though the bloating is really setting in now 😫
    My FS called me yesterday and I don’t have to go into the Melbourne clinc (as it’s a bit out of the city), I can go to any clinic that do bloods and ultrasound which suits me much better. Also this won’t be until Oct as I’ve missed the September cycle unfortunately. My period came 6 days after EC and the genetics takes 3-4 weeks 😩 more waiting, but I got 8 embryos by day 6 so I’m very hopeful. We only had 3 on day 5 so it was a nice surprise. I think they are all average quality though so let’s hope we are lucky and they are still strong enough. They still haven’t worked out what’s wrong with us so I’m hoping it’s not implantation or immune issues which are much harder to fix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnack View Post
    My FS called me yesterday and I don’t have to go into the Melbourne clinc (as it’s a bit out of the city), I can go to any clinic that do bloods and ultrasound which suits me much better. Also this won’t be until Oct as I’ve missed the September cycle unfortunately. My period came 6 days after EC and the genetics takes 3-4 weeks 😩 more waiting, but I got 8 embryos by day 6 so I’m very hopeful. We only had 3 on day 5 so it was a nice surprise. I think they are all average quality though so let’s hope we are lucky and they are still strong enough. They still haven’t worked out what’s wrong with us so I’m hoping it’s not implantation or immune issues which are much harder to fix.
    3 ready to go though, that’s great! Fingers crossed the first one is a sticky and all you need. So have they already tested and froze? Reading the other posts above I didn’t know that some embryos don’t even make it to freeze ☹️ I might ask the nurses about that tomorrow. Like it’s not hard enough for us as it is just collecting enough eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Let’s hope this one’s a late bloomer. Sending good vibes your way! xx ❤️

What day do you usually start testing at home?
    I'm actually going to try and hold out til the beta this time.....after 2 years of seeing nothing but a single line I just find POAS so depressing now! I usually start to bleed before the beta anyway so that's an obvious enough sign haha. Let's hope not this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumtrees View Post
    Hey all so I just had a transfer of an 'early blast' (not great quality either) - that was all they had from my batch, the rest are 1-2 days behind in growth! Not feeling great....slow growers is the same problem I have every time..... Anyway all I can do now is and try to relax, ha!!
    Go team Slow Growers!

I'm due to have my last frostie from this round transferred on Monday- very early blast. It's well behind the other two we've transferred so far, but only a CP and and BFN to show for those two. Hopefully this little ugly ducking makes it.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Step2Three View Post
    Go team Slow Growers!

I'm due to have my last frostie from this round transferred on Monday- very early blast. It's well behind the other two we've transferred so far, but only a CP and and BFN to show for those two. Hopefully this little ugly ducking makes it.

Good luck
    Hey early blast pal! Good luck with transfer and I hope yours finally gives you that BFP!! You never know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzmoo View Post
    3 ready to go though, that’s great! Fingers crossed the first one is a sticky and all you need. So have they already tested and froze? Reading the other posts above I didn’t know that some embryos don’t even make it to freeze ☹️ I might ask the nurses about that tomorrow. Like it’s not hard enough for us as it is just collecting enough eggs!
    We tested and froze all 8. Ours were all good enough to freeze luckily. We originally had 13 at day 3 but 4 just kind of stopped doing anything by day 5. I’m happy with 8, I’m really hoping we get 4 unaffected normal embryos from the 8 but we will find out in 2-3 weeks from now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We tested and froze all 8. Ours were all good enough to freeze luckily. We originally had 13 at day 3 but 4 just kind of stopped doing anything by day 5. I’m happy with 8, I’m really hoping we get 4 unaffected normal embryos from the 8 but we will find out in 2-3 weeks from now.
    That’s amazing!! Let’s hope this will mean you won’t have to do another stim cycle for a very long time

If you don’t mind me asking the reason behind why the embryos need to get tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops - I meant 8! Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you get more than that. We will be testing too. I feel more comfortable being able to rule out all the main genetic abnormalities. Basically put the best one in! I have no idea what to expect with numbers. Hopefully the ultrasound tomorrow will give me a better idea.

Are you doing another cycle straight away?
    Last edited by mizzmoo; 12-09-2019 at 16:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So as part of my natural FET they have given me letrozole to take for 5 days starting yesterday. Has anyone taken this before? Any side effects? I’m not even sure what it’s exactly for tbh I was just wanted to get on with the cycle and grateful to be able to do a natural cycle, which if I’m taking medication and possibly doing a trigger if it falls on a weekend is it really a natural tho lol I don’t think so but I agreed to anything aslong as I didn’t have to take that progynova again!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    So as part of my natural FET they have given me letrozole to take for 5 days starting yesterday. Has anyone taken this before? Any side effects? I’m not even sure what it’s exactly for tbh I was just wanted to get on with the cycle and grateful to be able to do a natural cycle, which if I’m taking medication and possibly doing a trigger if it falls on a weekend is it really a natural tho lol I don’t think so but I agreed to anything aslong as I didn’t have to take that progynova again!
    Hello.

Yes, I’ve used Letrozole for my last two ‘natural’ FET’s too. I have PCOS so they made me take it on days 2-6 of my cycle. It’s just to induce ovulation. There are no symptoms that I can see although I’m not sold on it. I’m asking to go on a programmed cycle next time so that it’s more controlled. I’ve had a really thick lining the last two FET’s which ended in chemicals and my programmed cycle gave me a more average lining. No idea of they’re related although it’s something we’re now exploring.
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 13-09-2019 at 07:54.