+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows much about progesterone levels? I had spotting on day 2&3p5dt and had my progesterone levels checked yesterday at 4dp5dt my blood test result was 56, is this normal? It’s a natural FET with no progesterone support at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    Booked in for a scan at 6weeks/2days. Hopeful we can see a heartbeat by then. Seems early?

Kinda anxious because they never asked me back for a second blood test, it was just the one test and then nothing until the scan. I thought the 2WW was bad.
    Agreed! I had another BT today to make sure hCG is still rising. I mentioned to the nurse that I feel like I was so busy with injections, scans and BTS and now nothing...she said it is a good thing...I freaking out too. The TWW has nothing on this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows much about progesterone levels? I had spotting on day 2&3p5dt and had my progesterone levels checked yesterday at 4dp5dt my blood test result was 56, is this normal? It’s a natural FET with no progesterone support at all.
    I’m no expert at all but I think 56 is good!

Check out this thread here

Progesterone levels
    https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/...d.php?t=571847

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    Thank you! Learning all the morning sickness tricks of the trade at the moment

13 follies is a great number! My stim cycle dragged on a bit too - same reason, low dose Gonal F in case of overstim (I did anyway) and by the day before retrieval I was so bloated I needed help getting up from a chair. Take it easy from here on in.
    How bad is it? I thankfully only had a weeks worth of nausea early on with DD, but it was still pretty bad!

I am feeling better today than I was yesterday. I just feel pregnant (can't suck in my stomach!), and like I have constant ovulation pains. Will be interesting to see how many make it from the collection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    I’m no expert at all but I think 56 is good!

Check out this thread here

Progesterone levels
    https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/...d.php?t=571847
    Thanks @amiracle4me that is helpful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (18-09-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, long time lurker here, learning as much as I can and crossing fingers and toes for you all!

I'm on my first round of IVF and kinda nervous...I don't have any specifically diagnosed fertility issues except for that fact that my fiancee is a lady so y'know, fairly unlikely to knock me up! In saying that I turned 39 on the weekend, so chances are it's going to be an uphill battle.

Feels weird to go into something this big with literally no idea if it could all magically work out first go or if we're actually just at the very beginning of a long and potentially heartbreaking journey. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who've been on a long road...you are warriors and I wish you so much luck and future joy!

Just finished my stim cycle and got scanned today...looks like at least 10 big follicles so crossing my fingers like crazy. EPU is planned for Friday - @mizzmoo we're EPU twins! - so trigger tonight and here's hoping

Anyway thanks y'all for being an awesome bunch and congrats to you guys with great news recently!
    Last edited by BBBB; 18-09-2019 at 13:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Hey all, long time lurker here, learning as much as I can and crossing fingers and toes for you all!

I'm on my first round of IVF and kinda nervous...I don't have any specifically diagnosed fertility issues except for that fact that my fiancee is a lady so y'know, fairly unlikely to knock me up! In saying that I turned 39 on the weekend, so chances are it's going to be an uphill battle.

Feels weird to go into something this big with literally no idea if it could all magically work out first go or if we're actually just at the very beginning of a long and potentially heartbreaking journey. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who've been on a long road...you are warriors and I wish you so much luck and future joy!

Just finished my stim cycle and got scanned today...looks like at least 10 big follicles so crossing my fingers like crazy. EPU is planned for Friday - @mizzmoo we're EPU twins! - so trigger tonight and here's hoping

Anyway thanks y'all for being an awesome bunch and congrats to you guys with great news recently!
    Heya! Long time member (since my DD) though I’m first timer with IVF too - my fiancé had a failed vas reversal so because of a ‘plumbing’ block here we are. We are in a good position, but still doesn’t take away the stress of the whole process. Lots of amazing ladies here and everywhere who go through it. Good luck on Friday, fingers crossed they pick up lots of good eggs. My trigger is at 7:15pm tonight 😀
    Last edited by mizzmoo; 18-09-2019 at 14:32.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mizzmoo For This Useful Post:

BBBB (18-09-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amiracle4me Is your hysteroscopy due to endometriosis or are they unsure what they will find yet? I bet October can't come soon enough... My stim cycle was cancelled because my lining was 22mm 5 days before transfer and my FS told me it would be a freeze all cycle. I know nothing about this so just have to have full trust in them. I had to cancel my first FET due to a death in the family which I had to travel interstate for.

Thanks for all the information on hcg levels that definately gives me hope.
    Last edited by Becs221; 18-09-2019 at 16:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mizzmoo My trigger is at 9pm! Good luck for Friday to you too, I hope it's an awesome result for you
    Last edited by BBBB; 18-09-2019 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those triggering this week!

I had my cd10 scan and so far it hadn’t been cancelled! She saw 2 follicles on my right the big one measuring 13mm and my lining is 8mm so I’m hoping that’s good. She couldn’t see the left ovary it’s in a bad spot especially since pregnancy but she’s sure it’s the right one doing all the work, still have more blood tests and another on Friday so hopefully that goes well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma2be13 For This Useful Post:

BBBB (19-09-2019)