+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 990
  1. #831
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked
    967
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF/FET August/September 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows much about progesterone levels? I had spotting on day 2&3p5dt and had my progesterone levels checked yesterday at 4dp5dt my blood test result was 56, is this normal? It’s a natural FET with no progesterone support at all.
    I’m no expert at all but I think 56 is good!

    Check out this thread here

    Progesterone levels
    https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/...d.php?t=571847

  2. #832
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    Thank you! Learning all the morning sickness tricks of the trade at the moment

    13 follies is a great number! My stim cycle dragged on a bit too - same reason, low dose Gonal F in case of overstim (I did anyway) and by the day before retrieval I was so bloated I needed help getting up from a chair. Take it easy from here on in.
    How bad is it? I thankfully only had a weeks worth of nausea early on with DD, but it was still pretty bad!

    I am feeling better today than I was yesterday. I just feel pregnant (can't suck in my stomach!), and like I have constant ovulation pains. Will be interesting to see how many make it from the collection.

  3. #833
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    218
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    I’m no expert at all but I think 56 is good!

    Check out this thread here

    Progesterone levels
    https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/...d.php?t=571847
    Thanks @amiracle4me that is helpful

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

    amiracle4me (18-09-2019)

  5. #834
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    Hey all, long time lurker here, learning as much as I can and crossing fingers and toes for you all!

    I'm on my first round of IVF and kinda nervous...I don't have any specifically diagnosed fertility issues except for that fact that my fiancee is a lady so y'know, fairly unlikely to knock me up! In saying that I turned 39 on the weekend, so chances are it's going to be an uphill battle.

    Feels weird to go into something this big with literally no idea if it could all magically work out first go or if we're actually just at the very beginning of a long and potentially heartbreaking journey. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who've been on a long road...you are warriors and I wish you so much luck and future joy!

    Just finished my stim cycle and got scanned today...looks like at least 10 big follicles so crossing my fingers like crazy. EPU is planned for Friday - @mizzmoo we're EPU twins! - so trigger tonight and here's hoping

    Anyway thanks y'all for being an awesome bunch and congrats to you guys with great news recently!
    Last edited by BBBB; 18-09-2019 at 14:52.

  6. #835
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Hey all, long time lurker here, learning as much as I can and crossing fingers and toes for you all!

    I'm on my first round of IVF and kinda nervous...I don't have any specifically diagnosed fertility issues except for that fact that my fiancee is a lady so y'know, fairly unlikely to knock me up! In saying that I turned 39 on the weekend, so chances are it's going to be an uphill battle.

    Feels weird to go into something this big with literally no idea if it could all magically work out first go or if we're actually just at the very beginning of a long and potentially heartbreaking journey. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who've been on a long road...you are warriors and I wish you so much luck and future joy!

    Just finished my stim cycle and got scanned today...looks like at least 10 big follicles so crossing my fingers like crazy. EPU is planned for Friday - @mizzmoo we're EPU twins! - so trigger tonight and here's hoping

    Anyway thanks y'all for being an awesome bunch and congrats to you guys with great news recently!
    Heya! Long time member (since my DD) though I’m first timer with IVF too - my fiancé had a failed vas reversal so because of a ‘plumbing’ block here we are. We are in a good position, but still doesn’t take away the stress of the whole process. Lots of amazing ladies here and everywhere who go through it. Good luck on Friday, fingers crossed they pick up lots of good eggs. My trigger is at 7:15pm tonight 😀
    Last edited by mizzmoo; 18-09-2019 at 15:32.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mizzmoo For This Useful Post:

    BBBB (18-09-2019)

  8. #836
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    @amiracle4me Is your hysteroscopy due to endometriosis or are they unsure what they will find yet? I bet October can't come soon enough... My stim cycle was cancelled because my lining was 22mm 5 days before transfer and my FS told me it would be a freeze all cycle. I know nothing about this so just have to have full trust in them. I had to cancel my first FET due to a death in the family which I had to travel interstate for.

    Thanks for all the information on hcg levels that definately gives me hope.
    Last edited by Becs221; 18-09-2019 at 17:51.

  9. #837
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    326
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    @mizzmoo My trigger is at 9pm! Good luck for Friday to you too, I hope it's an awesome result for you
    Last edited by BBBB; 18-09-2019 at 20:48.

  10. #838
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Good luck to those triggering this week!

    I had my cd10 scan and so far it hadn’t been cancelled! She saw 2 follicles on my right the big one measuring 13mm and my lining is 8mm so I’m hoping that’s good. She couldn’t see the left ovary it’s in a bad spot especially since pregnancy but she’s sure it’s the right one doing all the work, still have more blood tests and another on Friday so hopefully that goes well.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma2be13 For This Useful Post:

    BBBB (19-09-2019)

  12. #839
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked
    967
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Becs221 View Post
    @amiracle4me Is your hysteroscopy due to endometriosis or are they unsure what they will find yet? I bet October can't come soon enough... My stim cycle was cancelled because my lining was 22mm 5 days before transfer and my FS told me it would be a freeze all cycle. I know nothing about this so just have to have full trust in them. I had to cancel my first FET due to a death in the family which I had to travel interstate for.

    Thanks for all the information on hcg levels that definately gives me hope.
    Oh wow! 22mm is very thick! What did they attribute it to? What did they do to keep it down in this FET?

    Mine was 15mm twice and I’ve had 2/2 chemical pregnancies. I don’t think I have endo but because I have PCOS a thicker lining can be a prelude to pre cancerous cells, hence the biopsy.

    I have a daughter from my first ever FET so this is for #2.

    I personally think it’s just the new protocol that they’ve got me on of Letrozole. I didn’t have it with my DD so yeah, keen to go back to my old protocol. I just need to hurry up and do this ‘look under the hood!’.

  13. #840
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Hey all, long time lurker here, learning as much as I can and crossing fingers and toes for you all!

    I'm on my first round of IVF and kinda nervous...I don't have any specifically diagnosed fertility issues except for that fact that my fiancee is a lady so y'know, fairly unlikely to knock me up! In saying that I turned 39 on the weekend, so chances are it's going to be an uphill battle.

    Feels weird to go into something this big with literally no idea if it could all magically work out first go or if we're actually just at the very beginning of a long and potentially heartbreaking journey. I have so much respect and admiration for those of you who've been on a long road...you are warriors and I wish you so much luck and future joy!

    Just finished my stim cycle and got scanned today...looks like at least 10 big follicles so crossing my fingers like crazy. EPU is planned for Friday - @mizzmoo we're EPU twins! - so trigger tonight and here's hoping

    Anyway thanks y'all for being an awesome bunch and congrats to you guys with great news recently!
    It seems so overwhelming at first but pretty quickly it just becomes kinda normal. If you have any questions you can ask me anything, I asked a million questions when I first started, I’m no expert I’ve dud 1 stim and FET for my daughter and another stim that was freeze all and waiting to do another FET now after a few cancelled cycles but I’ll help where I can! Yeah as we get older our fertility isn’t what it used to be but I know a few people who naturally have got pregnant at your age so I think you’ve got a lot to hope for it and its scary thinking what if it’s for nothing, I think every woman going through this has had that thought but if you never try you’ll never know. Wishing you all the best and hope all goes well for you

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumma2be13 For This Useful Post:

    amiracle4me (19-09-2019),BBBB (19-09-2019)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET June/July 2019
    By Mumma2be13 in forum IVF
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 18:30
  2. IVF/FET Feb/March 2019
    By Hopeful137 in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 19-04-2019, 10:02
  3. IVF babies due August/September 2019
    By Mum-I-Am in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 13-02-2019, 23:03
  4. IVF/FET August September
    By chances in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2015, 19:51
  5. IVF bubs due July/August/September 2010
    By Musk in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 723
    Last Post: 28-01-2010, 00:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Awesome August TTC 2020Conception & Fertility General Chat
TTC for 1st baby - With hormone issues (AMH & FSH)Conception & Fertility General Chat
Triggering post - miscarriageGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
I am...#22General Chat
Luteal Phase DefectConception & Fertility General Chat

ADVERTISEMENT