+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LS2610 View Post
    Fingers crossed August is the month we transfer our take home baby.

After 4 losses from 5 transfers, I’m not sure how much more I can handle.

Fingers crossed for us all ladies x
    I’m so sorry to hear that and I hope this is your month ❤️ Losses are so hard, especially when we put so much emotionally, physically, financially into getting pregnant through IVF to then loose it, it seems so cruel. Hopefully your little rainbow is on its way.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

LS2610 (27-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I’m very new to the idea of IVF, but here we are. We had our interview today, picked up meds and will start stims mid August and transfer a fresh embie.
    I’m very nervous.

Can I ask, what has brought everyone to IVF?
    For us, I was diagnosed with endo and my DH has low sperm count, motility and morphology.

Sending all the positive vibes for many take home babies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Serko View Post
    Hi All,
    I’m very new to the idea of IVF, but here we are. We had our interview today, picked up meds and will start stims mid August and transfer a fresh embie.
    I’m very nervous.

Can I ask, what has brought everyone to IVF?
    For us, I was diagnosed with endo and my DH has low sperm count, motility and morphology.

Sending all the positive vibes for many take home babies x
    Hi Serko,

This is my first cycle too, I won't say don't be nervous because that's ridiculous advice! But I will say "you've got this"

I find myself here because of genetically crappie hormone levels (my mum was devastated to find out her struggle was mine now too) and now we know I have empty follicle syndrome to boot.

We have been trying for 11years with one loss at 11 weeks, I don't know why it took this long to admit defeat but hay we are here now and that's all that matters.

I'm having a fresh transfer of one of our 2 little embryos in 2 hours! Bring on the TWW 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another first cycle here ‍♀️

I’m 33, partner is 37 and we have been TTC for nearly 3 years, with just 1 pregnancy, which was chemical, way back in sept 2017.

We have been together since 2006, and I was never on birth control, so we figured we had some issues as we never had any accidents!

Not really sure exactly what’s bought me here. Seems to be a combination on minor PCOS, meaning I was forever getting timing wrong even with monitoring, and just found out I also have anti cardiolipid syndrome (I think that’s what they said), which seems to be an auto immune issue with clotting, so I have to take baby aspirin, prednisone tablets and clexane injections all through the first trimester.

First EPU had 17 follicles, 11 eggs, 9 fertilised, and 3 made to freeze!

Just had my lining scan, showing 7.6 (with tri laminar, whatever that means!), so transfer is booked for Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi Serko,

This is my first cycle too, I won't say don't be nervous because that's ridiculous advice! But I will say "you've got this"

I find myself here because of genetically crappie hormone levels (my mum was devastated to find out her struggle was mine now too) and now we know I have empty follicle syndrome to boot.

We have been trying for 11years with one loss at 11 weeks, I don't know why it took this long to admit defeat but hay we are here now and that's all that matters.

I'm having a fresh transfer of one of our 2 little embryos in 2 hours! Bring on the TWW 🤞
    Good luck with your transfer ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of newbies here! I hope you all get your bfp and have a very short ivf journey ❤️ Any questions make sure you ask!
    @Serko it can definitely be overwhelming and nerve wracking! I’m on my 6th stim and still get a huge headache every time I set up a cycle feeling overwhelmed with the number of meds and remember everything I have to do My We’re 28yo and our infertility is multi-faceted (lowish sperm morphology, ovulatory dysfunction- no periods or ovulation ever, endo lining issues, immune issues) and given our ivf history officially classed as ‘poor prognosis’ at my clinic (1 birth from 12 IVF/FET cycles).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow few grammatical errors there haha sorry girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Us: We're 31 and "infertile by choice" (try as she might, my wife can't get me pregnant, so we're using donor sperm). I'm also dealing with PCOS and potentially a few others issues (potential endo, potential immune issues, still need to have them explored). Completed 2x IUI and 2xICSI in our first cycle, with 2 confirmed chemicals (potentially a third). We'll be using our last embryo in August, and if unsuccessful I'll be packing up the uterus for a spell and doing another cycle in 2021. But hoping that's not the case!

Hope everything went smoothly today @BabyO!

@Serko we might be on a roughly similar timeline - my cycle starts mid-August, and assuming all goes to plan, a transfer around the end of August/early Sept. We're all here if you get super nervous or have any questions!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toebeans For This Useful Post:

BBBB (31-07-2019),LS2610 (27-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    Us: We're 31 and "infertile by choice" (try as she might, my wife can't get me pregnant, so we're using donor sperm). I'm also dealing with PCOS and potentially a few others issues (potential endo, potential immune issues, still need to have them explored). Completed 2x IUI and 2xICSI in our first cycle, with 2 confirmed chemicals (potentially a third). We'll be using our last embryo in August, and if unsuccessful I'll be packing up the uterus for a spell and doing another cycle in 2021. But hoping that's not the case!

Hope everything went smoothly today @BabyO!

@Serko we might be on a roughly similar timeline - my cycle starts mid-August, and assuming all goes to plan, a transfer around the end of August/early Sept. We're all here if you get super nervous or have any questions!
    Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time lovely. Hopefully this is your cycle! Is there a reason you’re persevering with your uterus and not your wife’s given you have some possible issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, af just arrived so CD1 I’ll be starting stims on Sunday!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (26-07-2019),Serko (26-07-2019)