+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default FRER line progression

Hey wise ones.

I’m on the TTC journey for no. 2 after getting lucky first attempt with my DD through ICSI four years ago.

I had my first FET last month which resulted in a chemical pregnancy so now I’m analysing FRER lines like crazy!

These pics are of my second FET and I’m on 10dp5dt.

Can someone please give me a sense check as to whether this one maybe a chemical too? Is it still too light?

I thought it was definitely another chem at the weekend ( 8dp5dt) but today’s test seems darker?

My beta isn’t until Wednesday. Would anyone happen to have any 10dp5dt FRER pics they fancy sharing that resulted in a healthy BFP?

Thanks so much in advance

Ps. I have NO symptoms at all and both my pregnancy and the chemical had loads of them so this is doubly weird 🤷‍♀️

IMG_2866.jpg
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 22-07-2019 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It looks like really good progression between each stick to me. When you think about it, HCG is only meant to double every 48 hours so if you removed the middle stick and lined up Day 8 with Day 10 that's a huge difference! I have some stick pics at 11dp5dt but I don't really think it'll be helpful to you. The reason being is that some people with have HCG of 150 on testing day and others will have HCG of 400, so really there is no point in comparing. Even when I compare my daughter's sticks to my current pregnancy they are way different. It all looks good to me so lets be positive and look forward to a good result on BT day hey

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Tahli (22-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last FET looked much the same- I'll try to attach a photo for you.
    I was convinced it was a chem, and about to give up the meds when it turned around, just like yours.
    He's now 3w old and asleep on my chest. I never thought it would turn out, but he proved me wrong.
    The individual FRER was 11dp3dt.Screenshot_20190722-134950_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20190722-135003_Photos.jpg
    ETA - Apologies for low quality images, they look better on my phone (but the line on days 7-9 Is still really hard to see on my phone as well)
    Last edited by SJ565; 22-07-2019 at 13:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hey wise ones.

I’m on the TTC journey for no. 2 after getting lucky first attempt with my DD through ICSI four years ago.

I had my first FET last month which resulted in a chemical pregnancy so now I’m analysing FRER lines like crazy!

These pics are of my second FET and I’m on 10dp5dt.

Can someone please give me a sense check as to whether this one maybe a chemical too? Is it still too light?

I thought it was definitely another chem at the weekend ( 8dp5dt) but today’s test seems darker?

My beta isn’t until Wednesday. Would anyone happen to have any 10dp5dt FRER pics they fancy sharing that resulted in a healthy BFP?

Thanks so much in advance

Ps. I have NO symptoms at all and both my pregnancy and the chemical had loads of them so this is doubly weird ������‍♀️

Attachment 100997
    Hey there,

No healthy BFP here for me (yet, argh), but can comment based on my frantic Googling of this very same problem about two weeks ago. FRER can show some bizarre results for a chemical, so I'm learning to just put my trust in the blood test. Sometimes line progression can still occur despite the chemical.

Have attached the line progression from my latest chemical (apologies, the first test spoiled by the time I took the photo on 14dp5dt, line is still the same though). First one is 10dp5dt, next is 11, last is 12, which had started to fade a little (day 13 curiously went walkabouts and I suspect the cats have found themselves a new toy ). My HCG was dipping between day 10 and day 13 (from 36 to 30), yet my line darkened on day 11, and days 12 and 13 were all darker than day 10. The key difference being it seemed to stagnate at day 12, so keep an eye out for if the result stays largely the same.

That all said, line progression is still line progression. You're not going to know for certain until the blood test, so don't count yourself out yet. Can you remember what your line progression was like on your last chemical? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    It looks like really good progression between each stick to me. When you think about it, HCG is only meant to double every 48 hours so if you removed the middle stick and lined up Day 8 with Day 10 that's a huge difference! I have some stick pics at 11dp5dt but I don't really think it'll be helpful to you. The reason being is that some people with have HCG of 150 on testing day and others will have HCG of 400, so really there is no point in comparing. Even when I compare my daughter's sticks to my current pregnancy they are way different. It all looks good to me so lets be positive and look forward to a good result on BT day hey
    Thanks for being the sensible ‘glass half full’ voice of reason xx

It’s just really hard as last month I allowed myself to be happy and when the line disappeared we were devastated. I had a HCG of 15 at my beta.

I’m also scared to do a clear blue digital until BT day but I’ll keep doing FRERS. I guess it would also help me to feel optimistic if I actually had a symptom.. any at all!

Fingers crossed eh 🤞 Thanks for your reply and congrats on the bub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

Blossom74 (22-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    My last FET looked much the same- I'll try to attach a photo for you.
    I was convinced it was a chem, and about to give up the meds when it turned around, just like yours.
    He's now 3w old and asleep on my chest. I never thought it would turn out, but he proved me wrong.
    The individual FRER was 11dp3dt.Attachment 100998Attachment 100999
    ETA - Apologies for low quality images, they look better on my phone (but the line on days 7-9 Is still really hard to see on my phone as well)
    Oh hello!

I remember you missy! We were cycling together when I had my DD I hope you’re well and congrats also on the new bub

I must admit, those are the lightest lines resulting in a BFP that I’ve ever seen! That does give me hope although @Toebeans has dark lines like mine with a chem so it appears that there is no rhyme or reason behind it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

SJ565 (22-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toebeans View Post
    Hey there,

No healthy BFP here for me (yet, argh), but can comment based on my frantic Googling of this very same problem about two weeks ago. FRER can show some bizarre results for a chemical, so I'm learning to just put my trust in the blood test. Sometimes line progression can still occur despite the chemical.

Have attached the line progression from my latest chemical (apologies, the first test spoiled by the time I took the photo on 14dp5dt, line is still the same though). First one is 10dp5dt, next is 11, last is 12, which had started to fade a little (day 13 curiously went walkabouts and I suspect the cats have found themselves a new toy ). My HCG was dipping between day 10 and day 13 (from 36 to 30), yet my line darkened on day 11, and days 12 and 13 were all darker than day 10. The key difference being it seemed to stagnate at day 12, so keep an eye out for if the result stays largely the same.

That all said, line progression is still line progression. You're not going to know for certain until the blood test, so don't count yourself out yet. Can you remember what your line progression was like on your last chemical? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Hello and thanks for your reply.
    I’m really sorry about your multiple chems too.. this whole journey is ****e

I have no idea tbh. Your lines seem good so I’m surprised it didn’t work out. What does your FS say?

My chem line progression is below upto 10dp5dt and then the one with the Digi is 11dp5dt. So that’s when it dropped off..

IMG_2029.jpgIMG_2037.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Oh hello!

I remember you missy! We were cycling together when I had my DD I hope you’re well and congrats also on the new bub

I must admit, those are the lightest lines resulting in a BFP that I’ve ever seen! That does give me hope although @Toebeans has dark lines like mine with a chem so it appears that there is no rhyme or reason behind it
    Hello again
    Yeah, they were ridiculously light. I couldn't believe when we made it to beta, then hb and 13w. Every milestone felt like it was unobtainable at the beginning.
    Up until that transfer, I felt that FRERs and line progression were solid, dependable things. That you could more or less determine the outcome based on 2 tests a day apart. This certainly showed me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    Hello again
    Yeah, they were ridiculously light. I couldn't believe when we made it to beta, then hb and 13w. Every milestone felt like it was unobtainable at the beginning.
    Up until that transfer, I felt that FRERs and line progression were solid, dependable things. That you could more or less determine the outcome based on 2 tests a day apart. This certainly showed me!
    Haha! You’re still prob the exception and not the rule though.. special xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I think I'm definitely in the minority. I've certainly had chemicals that look exactly like days 7-9 which drag on for 5 days before fading completely, which is what I thought was happening