Closed Thread
Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 971
  1. #701
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked
    646
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    I’m so sorry @Aok it is heartbreaking to lose one.
    It wasn’t meant to be. However it does not mean that the other baby is danger. Please hang on in there, hopefully all will be well on Friday and you can concerntrate on one healthy baby.
    You are doing everything right, just keep putting one foot in front of the other. @Notalone had a similar situation and now has a gorgeous healthy live baby.
    Everything crossed for you for Friday’s scan xx
    Thanks @Moc24
    Unfortunately it was the better looking GS and embryo that did not survive and now I am hardly nauseous at all which really has me worried, but there is nothing for me to do but wait till next scan. I hope I still do have one baby to concentrate on.

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked
    2,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Thanks @Moc24
    Unfortunately it was the better looking GS and embryo that did not survive and now I am hardly nauseous at all which really has me worried, but there is nothing for me to do but wait till next scan. I hope I still do have one baby to concentrate on.
    I really hope so too.
    The lack of nausea does not mean much, it would start easing off at this stage anyway and loosing one would drop your HCG levels. You still have a little fighter on board, he/she has made it this far that has to mean something.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Aok (09-09-2019)

  4. #703
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    1,148
    Thanked
    2,357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Egg Donation Greece #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    I would get a quote in an email for exactly the treatment you will be having. I was quoted one price and when I had treatment it had changed quite significantly.
    Wow really, that’s not good at all. Definately get everything in writing.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

    Makeuplover40 (10-09-2019)

  6. #704
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    670
    Thanked
    1,111
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Aok sorry to hear about Twin 1. I hope Friday’s scan shows Twin 2 powering along. It must be a rollercoaster of emotions but hang in there hon xx

    R

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Risa78 For This Useful Post:

    Aok (09-09-2019)

  8. #705
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked
    646
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Risa78 View Post
    @Aok sorry to hear about Twin 1. I hope Friday’s scan shows Twin 2 powering along. It must be a rollercoaster of emotions but hang in there hon xx

    R
    Thanks @Risa78
    How are you feeling? Are you around 13-14 weeks now?

  9. #706
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked
    308
    Reviews
    0
    Ladies who have seen or are seeing Dr M by phone or skype, what is the best way to contact him if I have a few minor questions about my protocol before my transfer in 2 weeks? Can I do this by email or do I need to schedule another phone consult? Also should I be booking in now a 'just in case' appointment following my blood test in case I get a bfp? Last time I had to wait 4 weeks for an appointment.

  10. #707
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked
    308
    Reviews
    0
    @Aok, hope you are hanging in there and have lots of support during this stressful wait. I'm sure it feels like Friday is forever away but just a couple of days to go. Take care xx

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superaunty For This Useful Post:

    Aok (10-09-2019),Moc24 (10-09-2019)

  12. #708
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    401
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked
    646
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Superaunty View Post
    @Aok, hope you are hanging in there and have lots of support during this stressful wait. I'm sure it feels like Friday is forever away but just a couple of days to go. Take care xx
    Can’t help you with Dr M as I haven’t seen him,
    But good luck, not long to go now till your transfer
    Forever away is an understatement
    This week is killing me
    Thanks for your thoughts xxx

  13. #709
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Superaunty View Post
    Ladies who have seen or are seeing Dr M by phone or skype, what is the best way to contact him if I have a few minor questions about my protocol before my transfer in 2 weeks? Can I do this by email or do I need to schedule another phone consult? Also should I be booking in now a 'just in case' appointment following my blood test in case I get a bfp? Last time I had to wait 4 weeks for an appointment.
    @Superaunty I see Dr M and it can be difficult to get questions answered outside an appointment. I find if I email I don't really get a full answer.

    Perhapes give Gwyneth a call and chat to her. If you only have a couple of questions she maybe able to get to get back to you with your answers?

    As for an appointment once you have a BFP I found I got an appointment very quickly. He'll want to see you to go over protocol to make any required changes.

    Good luck with your upcoming transfer

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby4BB For This Useful Post:

    Superaunty (10-09-2019)

  15. #710
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked
    259
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, need your help. I had transfer 5day transfer on 29/8, I think today is 13 days post transfer and my beta is 1500 today. Is this more a singleton or twins?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg Donation Greece #9
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 23-02-2018, 09:51
  2. Egg Donation Greece #8
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1248
    Last Post: 23-12-2017, 00:20
  3. Egg Donation Greece #7
    By stacey10 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 15:58
  4. Egg Donation Greece #6
    By Homy in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 25-07-2017, 11:28
  5. Egg Donation Greece or Cape Town
    By Dreaming1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 16:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
BUMPFertilityIf you can't conceive, you need to try a fresh, new approach. New research identifies 80% of infertility is caused by ...