+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 758
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    277
    Reviews
    0

    Default Egg Donation Greece #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Okay cool and should I be having about 1000mg per day? Do I need to lay down after having these?
    Hi @Amandamoo. Yes Stacey is right definitely stock up over there. The boxes are heaps smaller but still works out much cheaper. I think your dose will depend on what your doc prescribes but in my limited experience that sounds about right. I found it difficult to lay down all the time while travelling and have heard since that it is not necessary but I always tried to lay down if possible and if not at least made sure I sat down for 20 to 30 minutes after each dose. Not long to go for you now. I am hopefully going back over at the end of September. Good luck!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superaunty For This Useful Post:

    Amandamoo (14-07-2019),hopefulsh (18-07-2019),Risa78 (15-07-2019)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked
    246
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superaunty View Post
    Hi @Amandamoo. Yes Stacey is right definitely stock up over there. The boxes are heaps smaller but still works out much cheaper. I think your dose will depend on what your doc prescribes but in my limited experience that sounds about right. I found it difficult to lay down all the time while travelling and have heard since that it is not necessary but I always tried to lay down if possible and if not at least made sure I sat down for 20 to 30 minutes after each dose. Not long to go for you now. I am hopefully going back over at the end of September. Good luck!

    Thanks so much Superaunty! Wow September is not far away either. I’ve got 21 days of work left before I’m on annual leave. Taking 8 weeks off to try and eliminate stress and staying in Athens for 4 weeks.
    Are you going to Embryoland in September?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    782
    Thanked
    2,784
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's great that you're staying a while @Amandamoo. Great holiday opportunity - also, you'll know if the cycle has worked while you're there, so you can then decide how much progesterone etc to buy...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

    Amandamoo (15-07-2019)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    277
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Thanks so much Superaunty! Wow September is not far away either. I’ve got 21 days of work left before I’m on annual leave. Taking 8 weeks off to try and eliminate stress and staying in Athens for 4 weeks.
    Are you going to Embryoland in September?
    No I'm going back to Iakentro in Athens. I have my last 2 embies left there. I will only stay a few days this trip but stayed 3 weeks last time and loved Athens. I'm sure you will love it too. I definitely found being on holiday was fantastic for being stress free and relaxed and helped with the transfer.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superaunty For This Useful Post:

    Amandamoo (15-07-2019),RubyT78 (10-08-2019)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    4,388
    Thanked
    6,998
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Amandamoo if you are going to embryoland, when you are there for your appointment they have a lovely lady who works there who escorts you across the road to the chemist and she tells the pharmacist what you need/all the meds required for your cycle, you just need to pay the pharmacist for the meds. :-) So if you are going with dr.n you dont have to worry at all about what to get and where to go. The clinic will have someone to go with you to the chemist they use and sort it all for you :-)
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 14-07-2019 at 21:43.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Amandamoo (15-07-2019)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Risa78 View Post
    Thanks, I transferred 2. Fx!

    R
    Good luck @Risa78 🤞

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked
    246
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Amandamoo if you are going to embryoland, when you are there for your appointment they have a lovely lady who works there who escorts you across the road to the chemist and she tells the pharmacist what you need/all the meds required for your cycle, you just need to pay the pharmacist for the meds. :-) So if you are going with dr.n you dont have to worry at all about what to get and where to go. The clinic will have someone to go with you to the chemist they use and sort it all for you :-)
    Yes going with Embryoland and Dr N 😁. This is great info. Thank you. I’m so excited 🥳

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked
    352
    Reviews
    0
    @hopefulsh you sound like you’ve got a lot on your plate. I hope you can work through it quickly. Kudos to you for taking in your nephew, I hope he’s appreciative and I wonder if you tell him your predicament he may lift his game. Good luck with it all.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justme007 For This Useful Post:

    hopefulsh (18-07-2019),Notalone (13-09-2019),RubyT78 (26-07-2019)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked
    352
    Reviews
    0
    @Amandamoo the pessaries are Utrogestan brand. The pharmacist speaks English. Also consider subcutaneous (stomach injected) progesterone calked Prolutex. Better absorption - Dr N will recommend also. Can’t get these in Australia!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justme007 For This Useful Post:

    Amandamoo (16-07-2019),RubyT78 (10-08-2019)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    4,388
    Thanked
    6,998
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    .


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg Donation Greece #9
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 23-02-2018, 10:51
  2. Egg Donation Greece #8
    By Moc24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1248
    Last Post: 23-12-2017, 01:20
  3. Egg Donation Greece #7
    By stacey10 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 16:58
  4. Egg Donation Greece #6
    By Homy in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 25-07-2017, 12:28
  5. Egg Donation Greece or Cape Town
    By Dreaming1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 17:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...