+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default metallic smell CM at 6 weeks

hi

I am 6 weeks today. one 5AA embryo transfered fresh. it was the 4th egg collection and 3rd fresh transfer. collection #3 didn't result in any blast.

I need some advice please. I am only on prednisolone and Clexane. no progesterone. I had 3 BETAs and progesterone checks. all were increasing nicely with the last BETA on last Thursday.

I have been checking my CM daily... just in case you know... it'd been clear, sometimes a bit milky but thin... but no odour whatsoever...

well today it smelled metallic... that smell that would appear around the time period comes... still no spotting but I'm not feeling great about it 😓

scan is in 2 days and that's exact same number of days from 'conception/fertilisation' to my miscarriage.

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I'm mentally prepared

did you have any similar experience and turned out to be ok? thank you in advance for your response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just an update on case anyone has the same question...

I did ended up spotting ever slightly on July 10th 11th and 12th. it was only once a day - once I saw it on my pad, nothing new for the rest of the day.

I had the scan on July 10th after I saw the spotting. it was scheduled. baby was measured 6+1 at 4.4mm and I was 6+2 so no concern. heartrate was 116bpm.

I'm pleased to say that baby is measured on the dot today (July 17th)!!! 7+2 at 11mm with a heartrate of 156bpm. no sign of blood clot. still no/minimal symptoms. just lower back pain and sleepiness.

no picture though next scan is in 7 days and then hopefully graduate from my clinic

some background:
    I'm due March 2nd. it was a fresh single 5AA transfer from 4th ivf icis.
    we had 1 fresh transfer in the 1st and 2nd cycles each but BFN. no frozen from any cycle.