+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone had blood shipped to Chicago?

Hello!

My reproductive immunologist is the one who trained Dr.M im Sydney. I know a lot of girls here use him. My doctor has sent vials for me to have shipped to Chicago but I’m having trouble finding a place that can ship the blood to the lab in a timely fashion. Fed ex is saying 3 days and that’s unacceptable. Are there any places that can get it there in 24 hours or 48 at the most?

Thanks ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shouldn’t your doctor be able to advise? I know Dr M helps ship vials for his patients to Chicago but not sure who he uses.

Ps Dr M trained in reproductive immunology under Dr Beer who passed away a few years ago.

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Risa78 View Post
    Shouldn’t your doctor be able to advise? I know Dr M helps ship vials for his patients to Chicago but not sure who he uses.

Ps Dr M trained in reproductive immunology under Dr Beer who passed away a few years ago.

R

He trained in Chicago under two doctors. Dr. Beers partner is my doctor. And she’s American, so why would she know about shipping couriers in Australia? If they were able to tell me I wouldn’t have asked here, but thanks. 🙄
    Last edited by 2ybabes; 07-07-2019 at 18:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ybabes View Post
    He trained in Chicago under two doctors. Dr. Beers partner is my doctor. And she’s American, so why would she know about shipping couriers in Australia? If they were able to tell me I wouldn’t have asked here, but thanks. 🙄
    Umm maybe she has other patients who have experienced the same problem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Could you call dr.m and ask his receptionist who they use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ybabes View Post
    He trained in Chicago under two doctors. Dr. Beers partner is my doctor. And she’s American, so why would she know about shipping couriers in Australia? If they were able to tell me I wouldn’t have asked here, but thanks.
    She should know because they receive blood shipped from Australia all the time and would know which courier companies deliver it. If she doesn’t her lab or reception would who receive the deliveries.

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the same. When I moved to Australia, that was the very first thing I asked the nurse. She had no idea and she wasn’t just shrugging me off. They really care about their patients and do anything to help. I’ll update when I figure it out. The shipping is the responsibility of the patient. Dr. Ms office wouldn’t help me without being a patient and paying their new patient fees. I have been off and on boards like this for over 10 years. I usually just answer questions to the best my knowledge and don’t post for myself unless I need help. Thank you for your response x I guess I could press them more about it. They get hundreds of not thousands of shipments from all over the world daily so I’m sure someone else handles it but if I don’t find help here in aus I’ll be more demanding.
    Last edited by 2ybabes; 09-07-2019 at 21:56.